Chapter Eleven

Nikko

I rushed away with Shoyo, my face flushed with embarrassment. And...yeah, ok.... desire. So sue me. Todoroki was hot. While I had decided to give him another chance, I hadn't meant to get physical right away. He must think I was some kind of slut that bent over for any alpha who looked my way. I was such a mess. I felt tears spring to my eyes and quickly blinked them away. I was a horrible person. I had to call Yuno.

When we got home, I could hear my parents going at it, and rushed Shoyo into the back yard. I'd been so caught up in my embarrassment that I'd forgotten why we left in the first place. I sat on the swing set and pulled out my phone to call Yuno, only for it to start ringing.

"Um, hey. I was just about to call you."

He chuckled in my ear and I couldn't help but smile. It was going to hurt to let him go, but I knew I wouldn't be able to say no to Todoroki. Eventually, I would give in and I didn't want to hurt Yuno like that. It was bad enough that I'd kissed Todo while dating him. Guilt filled me. I had to tell him what I'd done and I had to break up with him.

"Listen.... Yuno? There's something-"

"Why don't we meet for lunch? I'll come pick you up."

"Ok."

It would be better to tell him in person anyway. I let Shoyo play for a little while longer then crept into the house. I breathed a sigh of relief when all was quiet. They were finally done. I collected Shoyo from the backyard and went out front to wait for Yuno. He pulled up in his car a few minutes later. Shoyo smiled and waved when he saw his car.

I carried him over to the car and buckled him in the car seat Yuno kept for him, then sat in the front seat. He smiled gently at me then drove us to my favorite diner. I started feeling nervous. I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't see another choice. I couldn't string him along knowing that I'd choose Todo in the end. Shoyo colored on his kids menu while we waited to order.

"Yuno."

I didn't know how to bring it up to him. This sucked. I had to tell him. When Shoyo took the matter out of my hands, I didn't know whether to cheer or cry. He looked at Yuno, smiling widely.

"I see papa at park."

"Oh? Did you have fun?"

Yuno gave me a questioning look and I could feel my heart start pounding in my chest. I was sure the whole diner could hear it.

"Yes! We play toys. Then papa eat mamas face. But it not hurt, I think."

I'm sure my face was the color of a tomato, because of course that's when the waitress chose to come back to the table.

"I'll just give you guys a minute, hun."

She hurriedly walked away from the table, leaving me to fill the silence. I was never showing my face here again. I couldn't look at Yuno, so I kept my eyes locked on the table.

"I didn't mean to. I just.. it happened. I took Shoyo to the park and then ran into the restroom. When I came out he was there and they were playing. I don't know what came over me. I just felt like I had to."

When I looked up and saw the gentle expression on his face, I broke down in tears. Why was he being so kind? I was an awful person. He should be mad at me. He should be ranting and raving. But instead, he was looking at me like I was the best thing in the world.

"Stop looking at me like that! You should be angry! I cheated! I'm an awful person!"

He came around to my side of the booth and hugged me. It was wrong, but I was soothed by his presence and buried my face in his chest. He gently rubbed my back until I calmed down.

"Nikko, once I saw him at the grocery store, I knew it was only a matter of time. When we first me, I knew you'd been hurt but I could also tell that you still loved whoever had hurt you."

"No- that's not-"

"Nikko, it's ok. You don't have to lie to me. I meant what I said. If what you need from me is friendship, then you can have it. No hard feelings."

I wanted to wail. I didn't deserve someone like Yuno in my life. He was too good for this world. I hoped he found an omega deserving of him.

"Thank you."

He smiled at me and went back to his side of the booth.

"Now, lets have lunch."

The waitress finally came back and we ordered food and had a good time. All in all, it went much better than I thought it would. After lunch he dropped us back off at the house and I took Shoyo inside and put him down for a nap. Then I went to my own room and threw myself down on the bed. I replayed the events of this morning in my head and felt myself flush.

I don't know what it was about watching a father take care of his son, but it really got to me. It had to be an omega thing. I vaguely recalled my dad dragging my father off after seeing him play with me or my siblings. As a child I didn't question it, but now I wondered if my dad had been experiencing the same thing I had. I slipped out of bed and rummaged through my drawers to grab my dildo. Shut up! I was an omega with needs!

I grabbed a change of clothes then peeked into the hallway. Seeing it empty, I rushed across the hall and into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and then stripped, rushing to get under the warm spray. I recalled how Todos lips felt against mine and gently touched my lips. I swear I could almost feel his touch.

I closed my eyes and thought about how it had felt for him to kiss my neck. I shivered as I felt myself get slick. I grabbed my dildo and gently worked it into myself, biting my lip to hold back my moans. I imagined it was Todo as I worked the toy in and out of myself, faster and faster. It didn't take me long before I was gasping and cumming hard.

Panting, I leaned against the wall of the shower, while my body calmed down. I wanted the real thing. And I wanted it outside of my heat so I'd know what it really felt like. Despite my behavior this morning, I really wasn't a slut. Todoroki was the only one I had ever been with and I couldn't even remember it. I showered and got dressed and left the bathroom only to almost run into my dad. Oh god! Had he heard me? When his face flushed and he looked away, I knew he had.

"Yeah... let's pretend I have no clue what you were doing in there."

"I think that's for the best."

I hurried past him and into my room, completely mortified. I wanted to die of embarrassment. At least he didn't know what I'd been thinking.