Chapter 10

CHAPTER 10

Choi Minho and Aiman

Minho’s P.O.V.

“Hey you!!!” Minho shouts it to the girl who just walked away without thanking him.

Urgh! The nerves with that girl… Or is that really a girl??? Dwaesseo! She didn’t even thank me… What am I going to do with her I.D.????

Minho looks at the I.D. that the girl owns. He was shouting a while ago coz’ he wanted to return her I.D. but unfortunately, she won’t listen.

“Ya, what will I do with this I.D.??? Hmmm… It’s not really my responsibility anyway. Aish, I’ll just leave it here.” Minho said to himself. He is starting to walk after leaving the girl’s I.D. when something pops out in his mind.

He goes back to where he left the I.D. and picks it up. Ya! I’m might play a little game. Anyway, I’m bored and you owe me a lot. He said in his mind as he watches the girl’s picture and name. “Ahh, so you are Aiman Cheong. We’ll, see you soon.” Minho forms a triumphant smile on his face. He then keeps the I.D. in his pocket.

*****

“Ya! just where is my I.D.???” Aiman searched as she noticed that her I.D. is gone. She is in their house, changing her clothes when she noticed it. “Omo! Na ottokhae??? I can’t get inside the school if I don’t have my I.D.!!!” She is starting to worry now.

She tried to recall the places on where she could have possibly accidentally dropped her I.D. Omo! I might have lost it in the field??? Or along the way where we we’re running with that bad guy! “Aish!!! Na ottokhae!!!” Aiman releases a big sigh after saying it.

She is now lying on her bed. “Aishh, I hope there’s a good human being that will pick it up and return it to me. Anyway, I putted my number there.” She said her wish in the air, hoping it will come true. When suddenly……

She heard her ringtone. Ya! Thank you Lord for answering my prayers so soon. She smiles as she watches the caller’s number. I should be thankful to this person. Gomawo jeongmal (Thank you very much). She then answers the call.

“Yeboseyo? Who is this please???” She is so excited as she answers the call, thinking that finally someone will return her I.D.

“See me right now. We’re going to talk. I have your I.D. I will return it if you’ll also return my favor. Meet me in the Hotteok (Insadong) House. That is near your house right? Meet me after 30 minutes. Arasseo?” She then heard her caller hanged up.

She frowns. She feels like she is being insulted. “Omo! How bad this guy is!!! He didn’t even let me talk or answer his question! What if this is just a prank???” Aiman said while watching her cell phone. Ya! But his voice, it seems familiar to me… Hmmm, it’s seems like Minho’s voice. Aiman ssi, just what are you thinking… Do you think he will give a care for your I.D.??? That kind of guy?????