Chapter 51

Horrible Monday

(It's getting into my nerves!)

The five pairs are gathered this early morning since there is no bell yet. The girls are sitting on the bench while the boys are just standing. Oh, Amira and Jonghyun are inseparable so they decided to sit together on the other bench.

"Omo! You two are so selfish! Amira unnie! Why don't you sit with us here?" Aiman frowns as she speaks.

Jonghyun chuckles. "Just now, Aiman-ssi. I miss my yeoja chingu so much. It's been a while since I've last seen her. Hehehe."

Everyone complains. Onew laughs first before answering. "Aigoo, ya, it's just a day only when the two of you last met. This Jonghyun-ssi, stop your cheesiness! You're such an eww! Hahaha!"

Jonghyun pouts. "Good for you that you and Princy-ssi is at the same neighborhood. You two can always see each other! You can even visit her any time you want."

Princy blushes. "Aniyo, Jonghyun-ssi. Of course, oppa has responsibilities in their house too. Aishhh... Stop pouting, Jonghyun-ssi."

Onew inserts himself beside Princy. "Aishh... Jonghyun-ah, don't envy us. I even miss my yeoja chingu since she did not meet me yesterday. Aishhh... I wonder why..." Onew looks at Princy with puppy eyes.

Princy pinches Onew's nose. "I've told you that I and mom went to mall. It's a girls' day, besides, we keep on exchanging messages to each other, right?" Princy leans her head to Onew's shoulder. Onew automatically wraps his hand to Princy's shoulders.

"Look who's talking about cheesiness! Tskkk!" Aiman hisses while looking at the two sweet couple. Onew widely smiles at her.

"Ya! Minho-ssi! Why don't you do the same thing to your yeoja chingu! She seems envious to us! Aigoo, what kind of namja chingu are you? Why do you keep on distancing to her?" Jonghyun teases the 'couple.'

Aiman immediately shifts her direction to Minho who at that time seems so serious in what he is thinking. When Minho meets her gaze, she awkwardly looks away. "Don't you dare come near with me. I'm not envious."

"Ohhh, I smell something wrong here." Key looks at the two with suspicion in his eyes. "Hmmm, I wonder what happened last Saturday night. You two disappeared in the middle of the night. Hmmmm..."

"Aigoo, there's nothing happened Key-ah, I just bring her to her home coz' she said she's tired. You were so busy that we did not disturb you." Minho said while not looking at Key.

"I don't believe in you. Huh! I'm going to find what's the real reason, soon. You two even look so awkward to each other. Did you break up?" Key asks straightforwardly.

"Ne?" Aiman said while Minho said "Ani!"

"Mwuh? What's the real answer hyung?" Taemin asks with curiosity.

"Ah-Ah..." Aiman is about to say something when Minho cuts it.

"We just had a misunderstanding Taemin-ah. She thought I'm breaking up with her." Minho looks at Aiman.

Aiman in return looks at him with confusion in her eyes. She stares at him with a what-are-you-talking-about?-kind of look.

"Ahh... Mickey, why don't we let them solve their own problem. Hmmm, don't interfere with them, arasseo?" A smiles to Key while saying it.

"But... I'm just trying to help?" Key pouts.

A pats the space beside her. She gestures Key to sit beside her. "Let us just hope everything between them will be okay, arasseo?" A looks at Key and winks at him. "I know they can fix it, right Minho-ssi?" A looks at Minho.

Minho just nods in return. He then looks at Aiman who looks away when she notices that Minho is looking at her.

"Why are you so quite Byawl-ssi? It's very unusual of you." Amira finally notices the maknae's silence.

"Me?" Byawl said in surprise.

"No. You are not Byawl right? Is there any other Byawl here?" Aiman sarcastically said.

Byawl hisses. "I just don't know what to talk about since I can't relate with the topic." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, by the way, how is Jung Su oppa? He's going back abroad tomorrow right?" Princy asks as she remembers about it.

"Jung Su oppa? Awwsss... Ne." Byawl bows her head as she said it.

"Tell him then that we wish him for a nice and safe trip." A said with a smile.

"Kure." Byawl simply answers and then nods.

The other four girls look at each other while frowning. They feel something weird is happening to Byawl. Byawl notices them.

"Hajima. Why don't you believe that there's nothing happened last Saturday?" Byawl slips her tongue.

"Gotcha! We did not ask you about what happened last Saturday. This only means that your silence has something to do with the Saturday's event. What is it?" Amira asks seriously.

"Aniyo. There's nothing wrong." Byawl looks away while saying this.

"Ya, Taemin-ah, since you volunteered in bringing Byawl's pouch to their home last Saturday, did you do something again to her?" Onew suspiciously asks his dongsaeng.

"Aniyo hyung. I even did not give her her pouch." Taemin looks away as he said it. "Ah... Oh, I even forget about it bringing it to their house hyung. Something came up along the way."

"Ahh, kure. Then where is her pouch?" Onew asks.

"I'll just give it to her in the classroom." Taemin simply said.

Onew nods as an answer. Byawl on the other hand frowns, as if analyzing something.

KRINNGGGGGG!!!

Then the bell rings. "Aishhhh..." The couples said in disappointment.

They then go to their respective classrooms.