Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amira is not able to notice that Kim Jonghyun is watching her. He smiles upon seeing Amira who at that time looking outside the window, obviously thinking.

Jonghyun is a bit startled when Amira turns her head towards his direction.

Amira on the other hand, shivers at the thought that Jonghyun is watching her secretly. It makes her happy somehow.

"Ya! Why are you staring at me?" Amira said to ease the tension between them.

Jonghyun smiles at Amira--that smile that can melt a girl's heart. Amira, on the other hand, notices not only the smile but also the sadness that pass quickly in Jonghyun's eyes.

"You remind me of someone."

Why is there sadness in his eyes? Ouch, please don't be sad. It also makes me sad Kim Jonghyun. Wait, someone??? Just who is this someone that makes him sad? Girlfriend? Oh no!... It can't be! I hope it's going to be a boy-friend.

The happiness that Amira felt a while ago, turns into sadness whenever she thinks about it. She decided to keep her silence, but Jonghyun keeps on speaking.

"She's exactly like you. I mean not physically but your attitudes. I also used to tease her." Jonghyun said with bitterness in his voice.

She? Her? So it's really a girl??? Aya!...This is the worst thing that he said to me.... Wae? Wae? Wae? Aish, Amira, don't cry,,, I bet he really loves this girl.

Amira's heart shattered upon the thought of Kim Jonghyun dearly loving his girlfriend. She suddenly feels cold. Perhaps, because of the car's aircon or perhaps, because of the sadness she's feeling right now. She braces herself to ease the coldness she's feeling at that time.

"Aish,,, What am I talking about? Mianhe for telling you this. It might sound weird to you." Jonghyun said apologetically. His voice awakes Amira from thinking.

Amira forces a smile to show him that she's fine. "Ani, it is fine with me. I'm always here to listen..." though it’s killing me already…

"Arasseo. Gomawo for listening Amira-ssi." Jonghyun smiles to her.

Amira watches at the front view mirror to see Jonghyun's expression, but instead she sees the driver glancing at her. She smiles to the ahjussi, but he just gives her an understanding look.

They continue talking until they reach school, but Amira's mind is somewhere. Yes, she is responding to Jonghyun, but all the talks that they had do not sink in her mind. She is too preoccupied that she doesn't able to notice that Jonghyun opened the door beside her.

"Ya! It seems that you loved being inside my car." Jonghyun chuckles as he teases Amira. He notices the blushing face of Amira which makes him burst into laugh.

Amira is really embarrassed. She looks for a reason that would cover her silly action earlier. "Ani!!! I was just recalling the lessons that were discussed yesterday and that we might have an assignment. I was about to go out but you caught me first." She said as she goes out from the car.

"Omo! You're really studying??? Ya! Why do I didn't know that?" Jonghyun asks with his eyes wide opened yet there is that playfulness in his eyes.