Chapter 21

CHAPTER 21

Lee Taemin and Byawl

Byawl’s P.O.V.

Byawl’s eyes widen in horror.

She unconsciously releases the umbrella which makes it falls to the ground. The droplets of water awaken Taemin from the kiss and let go of her lips.

My—My—My FIRST KISS comes from a JIMSEUNG!!!

Her brain could not register the idea. She slaps Taemin’s face, which at that time is also shock for what he had done.

“How—How dare you k—k—kiss me!!!! Let go of me!!! You pyeonta (pervert)!!!” She yells at him. Taemin still has not yet recovers from the shock that comes from what he did and the slap.

Taemin’s P.O.V.

Taemin couldn’t believe what he did. Waeyo??? Taemin-man, have you lost your mind??? Omo! Did I really kiss this boyish girl??? Yuckkk!!!

He is about to say something when Byawl slaps his pretty face. He couldn’t believe it the more!!! For the first time in his life, someone slapped him, not even his mother nor his father and most especially his Onew hyung did that to him. How dare this girl to slap me!!!

“...pyeonta!!!” He hears those words which awakens him from his deep thought. Mwuh? Mwuh ra goo???

“I said let go of me, PYEONTA JIMSEUNG!!!” He hear her yelling.

The circulation of his blood rises up, up to the tip of his ears. He’s angry now. How dare she call me beast and pervert!!!

Byawl P.O.V.

“Ya! Ya! Ya! What are you doing!!!” She shouts at him when he carries her like a sack of rice, putting her on his shoulder while her front body facing the ground. He then picks the umbrella.

“I have no enough patience to you now. You already go beyond it, so shut up there or I’ll throw you right then and there.” He warns her with a scary look in his eyes.

She could not believe what she hears. And he’s the one who’s mad??? Wow! Isn’t it I’m supposed to be the one who should be mad at him? The nerves!!!

She slams his back like a punching bag. “You! I said let go of me! You beast! Pervert!" She keeps on yelling and slamming his back, but still he did not let go of her.

When they reach outside the school’s premises, Taemin puts her inside a car’s backseat. It is his family’s car. She eyes him with an angry look