Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Aish! Today is another day, which means,,, Another chance to see KIM JONGHYUN!!! Daebak! I can’t wait to see him. Aissh, why is he becoming more handsome now??? Hmmm,,, Amira, you should have a grip with yourself okay? Remember, it's better to see and hear him confessing to you rather than you confessing to him. Arasseo?

She composes herself as she watches herself in the mirror. She receives a text message from Princy earlier this day, telling her that Aiman will not go to school. It only means one thing to her, the lesser the teaser the safer her secret is.

Mianhe Aiman for becoming happy being without you around teasing me, but it doesn't mean that I'm happy that you are absent in class.

After checking herself, she bids goodbye to her parents who at that time having a sweet talk in their gyeosil (living room). Even if they are not that rich, her parents are always doing that: always so sweet as if they are still young.

How about me? I would love to do this daily routine with Kim Jonghyun. Is there any chance? Aishh, life without him would be a boring one.

"Jal kayo (take care), Amira." She is startled as she heard her mother saying those words. Aigoo! Here I go again, I'm daydreaming.

"Kamshamnida umma, appa. Kongang Haseyo (Thank you mother, father. Please take care of your health). I'm going now umma, appa." She said as she kisses the cheeks of her parents.

Their house is as common as everyone. They are living in a two-storey house. The only extraordinary thing for her is that inside their house are cute designs of household furniture. Her parents maximize the place though it only has a small space. Everything inside is so colorful which symbolizes the deep love her parents have for each other throughout the years. That's her parents; they always believe and trust in love.

Aish, love, love,,, Aigoo!, I envy my parents for their long lasting love. Would I have one too? Aishh,,, How I wish it's going to be Kim Jonghyun. My first, my last and my one and only love just like how umma did to appa.

She is walking alone the street when the ringtone of her phone wakes her up from her deep thinking. When she checks who the caller is, she smiles as she sees Aiman's name on her phone's screen. This witty girl, yeah, I know why you are calling.

"Yeboseyo Aiman." She smiles even if Aiman will not see her.

"Ya! I know you are happy now." She could see Aiman pouting her lips.

She acts as if she didn't know. "Wae? Is there any reason for me to be happy?" She chuckles.

"Kyaa! I know you're happy coz' I cannot tease you today with your Jjang in the class."

"Ani! I'm not happy that you're absent, chingu, but I'm happy that I've got only 3 people who will tease me today and that the most teaser is absent." She said to tease Aiman. She then added a laugh.

"Ya! Thats mean unnie!"

"Ani......."

She is about to answer when she heard a loud beep of the car that is coming from her back. Yayks! Just who is this noisy person early in the morning!

Amira is about to yell at the driver when she sees the person at the backseat goes out.