Chapter 29

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Mianhe Amira-ssi, mianhe... Jonghyun lets out a heavy and deep sigh. He's currently watching Amira who is sleeping with her head leaning towards his shoulder. His hand is at her back, holding her so that she will not stumble or move forward.

"Jonghyun-ssi, where are we going now?" Mr. Wong interrupts his deep thinking.

He thinks for a while. "Hmmm, in the house ahjussi." He can see Mr. Wong looking at them through the front view mirror.

"Arasseo." Mr. Wong said.

"Ahjussi, I don't understand why she gets mad at me..." Jonghyun said sadly. He starts telling Mr. Wong what happened a while ago.

"I guess she's right Jonghyun-ssi." Mr. Wong looks at him again and smiles.

"Waeyo? Na ottokhae? I'm confused now." Jonghyun said with confusion written on his face.

"It should not be me who should answer your question Jonghyun-ssi. It is you who can only solve it." Mr. Wong said it calmly.

Jonghyun just nods at him. He takes a glance to Amira. What is it Amira? What is it that you are talking about a while ago???

Amira's P.O.V.

Amira wakes up from a deep sleep. "Uh?" She said as she notices that she is in an unfamiliar room. "Where am I?" She said softly. She is in a beautiful room. Everything is so nice, from the pink painting on the ceiling to the floor, then to that princess like king size bed. She walks towards the door that leads towards the veranda. She is amazed for what she sees. "Wow!" She can see a beautiful scenario of a forest like place. It is full of trees and plants. Just below her is a huge foot like pool.

"Amazing! What is this place? Oh? Omo! It's almost dark???" She walks back towards the room. Amira sees a picture on the bedside table. She is amazed by the beauty of the smiling lady in the picture. She picks up the picture. "Aishhh, she's really beautiful, who are you?" While saying this, Amira puts back the picture. She roams around her gaze. She sees a big portrait with the same girl smiling. "Aigoo! You are really beautiful, am I seeing an angel now?" She said while facing the portrait. "I really envy your beauty." She said like she is talking to the girl in the picture. She then makes her cheek bulge while pouting her lips.

"Kyeopta." Amira turns around to see the one speaking.

Her eyes widens as she sees Jonghyun standing in front of her while so handsome in simple outfit. He is wearing a blue shirt with a word saying "sexy" in its upper part and a pair of rugged grey jeans. "J—J—Jonghyun-ssi."

"I'm glad that you are awake now. Mianhe if I left you here alone. I decided to take a shower for a while." She notices that his hair is wet. She sees him smiling at her. Amira is taken aback. Na ottokhae???