Chapter 58

Lee Jinki and Princy

Onew's P.O.V.

He sighs. Princy still refuses to talk to him. He decides to give her stuffs to her parents.

"What really happened, Onew-ssi? Haven't I told you not to let my daughter cry?" Princy's father asks him seriously.

Onew bows down his head. "Jeongmal mianhe samcheon for breaking my promise. I really tried my best to not to hurt her. There are only some circumstances that I just can't handle." He sighs again.

"And what are those circumstances that you are trying to say, Onew-ssi?"

Onew has no choice, as much as he wants to keep their conflict, he still respects her parents after all. He tells both her parents what really happened.

"I really love your daughter imo and samcheon. There is no way that I will cheat on her. If only she will try to listen to me..." He said sadly.

"Onew-ssi, I know my daughter well. Her mind will be open after she will release all her emotions. She will eventually talk to you then, arasseo?" Princy's mother comforts him. She smiles as she said it. She then faces her husband. "Yeobo, let's stay away from this neh?"

"Wae? My daughter is involved here! You know how much I hate it when I see her crying." Her father frowns as he said it to his wife.

Princy's mother pats her husband's hand and smiles to him. "Aigoo, this is just a misunderstanding yeobo. All relationships face problems and admit it or not, these problems help a relationship a lot. It makes the relationship stronger and tougher. How will they able to feel it when we will interfere with it? Let us trust them, arasseo?"

Her father sighs. "Kure." He faces Onew. "Onew-ssi, fix this as soon as you can. I don't want to see my daughter crying. Make sure this won't happen again, got it? Oh, please do understand my over protectiveness to her."

"Of course, I do understand it samcheon. I will really fix this as soon as I can. Jeongmal kansahamnida for giving me a chance." Onew said it with a half-smile.

He goes to school with a heavy heart. He can't concentrate well. His mind is so focused to his girlfriend. He sighs. I need to talk to her. I really need to fix it as soon as I can.

"Oppa, where's unnie?" Byawl asks him. She is with Taemin.

He looks at them with confusion. He points the two of them as if saying why-are-you-two-together?

"Ahhh, hyung, she is my yeoja chingu already." Taemin smiles to him.

His eyes widen. "Chincha?! Chukahae! Ya, why did you not tell me?" He frowns to his namdongsaeng.

"Aishh, I was trying to tell you yesterday, but you are busy."

"Ya oppa, gomawo... But my chingus and I are so worried about Princy unnie. We can't contact her. Where is she?" Byawl interrupts them. She frowns.