Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15

Lee Taemin and Byawl

BYAWL’S P.O.V.

 “Give me your hand.” She hears someone saying. She looks up and finds Lee Taemin standing beside her.

“Lee Taemin…” She said helplessly.

He’s back!!! Omo! Thank God!!!! As much as I don’t want a help from him, but I have no choice at all.

“Ya, come on, give me your hand, seodulleo (hurry)! The rain is falling fast!” Byawl could see an irritating looks in his face.

She immediately gives her hands to Taemin. She doesn’t want to argue now because she’s tired and weak to think about it. She also feels so cold. The moment she gives her hand to Taemin, Taemin lowers himself, facing his back to Byawl.

“Huh? Are you sure with this? You’re really going to give me pigibaeg tago (piggyback ride)?” Byawl asks with amusement. She realizes that after all, he’s not that totally bad.

“Aishhh, just do it, or I might lost my temper on you again.” Upon saying this, Taemin grabs Byawl’s hand which makes her land on his back.

TAEMIN’S P.O.V.

Aishhh… Just what am I doing here right now??? Why am I helping this boyish girl??? Ahhh, alright, don’t forget Taemin man, you’re doing this because of your conscience and of course, because you’re a gentleman. Arasseo?

Taemin reassures himself. He really feels weird today, especially when facing with this type of girl. He doesn’t know how to handle things every time he meets this boyish girl. It seems that every time they meet, his blood will rapidly goes up, up to his head which always makes him mad.

“Huh? Are you sure with this? You’re really going to give me pigibaeg tago (piggyback ride)???” He heard her saying this the moment he lowers himself and face his back to her.

I’m not sure also, ahhhh… I better end this now immediately. 

“Aishhh,, just do it, or I might lost my temper on you again.” He said as an answer and then grabs her hand which makes her land on his back.

He suddenly feels warm. He could feel the warmness coming from her. Ya!!! What are you thinking Taemin man!!!!! He’s out of your league arasseo!? Taemin suddenly feels the urge to back out, but of course he will not do that. That would be shameful if he’s going to do such act.

BYAWL’S P.O.V.

“Uh!” This is the only word that comes out from Byawl’s mouth as she landsunto Taemin’s back. Awkwardness is the right term for the feeling that they both feel right now.