Chapter 41

(Just a short continuation in the couplings' story )

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

The class has started but the two just keep on throwing quick glances to each other. Every time Amira throws Jonghyun a look, Jonghyun smiles at her sweetly while she will just roll her eyes and suppresses a smile.

When their teacher takes a break for a while, Jonghyun whispers something on Amira's ears. "Have I told you that you look so cute when you get mad but cuter when you smile?" Jonghyun smiles at her after saying that.

Amira on the other hand blushes. Aigoo! Did he mean what he just said? She throws him a scary look. "Waeyo? Why are you being sweet to me?" She said in a low voice.

"I'm always sweet. You just didn't notice." Jonghyun answers her innocently.

"Tskkk. Dwaesseo!" Amira smirks, but deep inside, her heart flutters so much.

"Let's have lunch together, arasseo?" Jonghyun said half asking and half commanding.

Amira frowns. "I'm going to eat with my chingus."

"Then I'm going to eat with you guys!" Jonghyun exclaims happily.

Amira is about to answer but their teacher comes back and starts the class again. She sees Jonghyun with a wide smile. Amira throws him a smirk and a snob.

Kim Kibum and A

"Ya, you tell me now." A heard Key pleading her.

"Urgh, what should I tell you?" She acts innocent.

Key holds her hand to stop her from walking. "Tell me, what am I to you then?"

"Urhmmmmmmm, my Mickey Mouse!" She exclaims happily.

"I know that, ya, you're just avoiding my question." She sees Key's sulking face.

"Ya, why the sulking face?" She asks seriously.

Key looks away from her. "Nothing." He gets inside their classroom leaving her confused.

"Ya, and he's mad at me?" A asks confusingly in the air.

The class has started but Key still doesn't talk to her. She wonders why he's acting like that. What have I done? Why is he not talking to me now?

When she couldn't take his silence, she secretly handed him a paper.

Mianhe Micky if I said something wrong a while ago. T__T Please don't get mad at me now. T___T

She quickly glances at Key. She sees him pouting. A sees him handing back the paper.

Aniyo, I'm not mad at my Minnie. I can't be mad at her. It's just that, I feel so down. I feel like I'm nothing to her. T____T

A smiles at his reply. Aigoo! I couldn't believe it! This popular guy has insecurities also???

Ya, rest assured, you are not nothing to me Micky. You are very precious to me. ^__^

As she looks at Key, she sees him smiling at her sweetly.

Chincha? That makes me happy now Minnie. ^__^ Hmmm, can we have a lunch together or can I join with you and your chingus? Please? That's if I'm not disturbing you guys. :D

A just smiles at him and mouthed him. "Okay!"

Choi Minho and Aiman

"Ya! Why did you bring me here! You're out of your mind, eh?!" Aiman yells at Minho.