Chapter 45

Lee Taemin and Byawl

Byawl's P.O.V.

Byawl decided to stay in school though her chingus are already going home. She suddenly misses the park. Well, that is only one reason. The other reason is, she wants to be alone. She wants to rethink about what Taemin was saying earlier that afternoon. She's on her way to the park now.

Why would he do that? And now, he's blaming me for his break-up with his girlfriend?! Or do they really had a break-up? He said it, right? Aigoo! Why am I thinking about him?! Duh! He's not my responsibility and it's not my fault!!!

"Ya, watch out for your steps." Byawl jumps a bit literally when she hears the voice. Is there a ghost? I just saw no one here earlier.

When she turns her head up, she sees Taemin up in the tree. He is leaning his back towards the trunk of the tree in front of her.

She raises her brow. "Tsskkk... What are you doing here?"

"This is the school's park right? Anyone can come here." Taemin also raises a brow.

"What I mean is why are you not spending your "free time" searching for a new girlfriend???" She asks but with a not so interested voice.

"Na, I don't search them. They are the one who comes to me." Taemin throws her a grin when he sees her frowning.

Byawl smirks. "Ha! Self-appraising! Aigoo, I pity you!"

"Dwaesseo. What are doing here too?" Taemin asks.

"It's none of your business. Duh!" She then leaves Taemin behind.

Taemin's P.O.V.

"It's none of your business. Duh!" He raises a brow when she sees Byawl walks away from him.

He is in the park to unwind himself. The park has been his dwelling place every now and then especially these times when he feels like having solitude. He's sees Byawl a while ago, walking as if she's not in her mind since it's pretty obvious that she almost bump herself on the tree. He is supposed to just watch at her but his mouth obviously slid off and tell her to watch her steps.

Aigoo, this girl is really unpredictable and full of angst. She's also mean, snobbish, loud and duh! Etc. etc. Aigoo, I can name a lot of negative things about her, but Taemin-ah, admit it or not, though you are seeing her in a negative way, she always lingers in your mind right? Especially at night.

Taemin is about to protest his own mind when someone yells at him from the back. He jerks in surprise. He is not expecting the surprising event that is why he lost his balance. BANGGGG!

Taemin lands his butt on the ground.