Chapter 24

3rd Day of Class

Amira’s P.O.V.

Aishhhh, I don’t want to go to school… I don’t want to see him… Na ottokhae??? Amira said to herself while still lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling of her room. She feels so tired and uninspired right at that moment. She just simply doesn’t want to see Jonghyun because she is shy for what she did yesterday. That is what her mind is saying, but her heart says the opposite.

Waeyo??? I terribly miss him already despite of the fact that he caused me pain… Aishhh Amira. You are really hopeless.

Amira then stands up and fixes herself for school. She convinces herself that everything is going to be okay and that all she needs to do is to stay away from Jonghyun. There’s no way for her not to go to school just because of her hopeless romantic yet miserable love life. She doesn’t want to get a “scolding session” from her umma also.

A’s P.O.V.

A wakes up recalling what had happened. Aishhhh, I wish it was just a nightmare. Haistt… How I really wish.  She remembers that she falls asleep in Key’s car. Oh??? Key lifts me???

She suddenly feels so drain today that she doesn’t want to go to school. She just want to stay home to relax and to compose herself, but she knows that doing it would only trigger her to reminisce the past. Aisshhh, I’d rather go mingle with my chingus than staying here.

“But, waeyo??? How come Key is also there at the park when supposed, he should be in the hospital?” She blurts out her confusion in the cold wind of morning.

A ssi, you’d better prepare yourself for school or else, you will be late…

Aiman’s P.O.V.

Aiman’s alarm clock rings obnoxiously. She lazily and sleepily reaches it and turns it off. “Aigoo! I’m still so sleepy.” She lets out a deep sigh while squeezing her eyes.

She’s in between convincing herself to get up from bed when she hears her phone beeps for a message. She reaches her phone from her bedside table.

Today is your first day, Hanyo. Don’t forget it. >_<

“Mwuh? Aigoo! Does he really need to remind it to me???” She frowns as she pouts her lips. “Aishh, he really knows how to ruin my day huh!”

Hmmph! We will see… You ugly big eyed beast! I’ll really make sure that I’m going to ruin your day also!!!