Chapter 47

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman is currently watering their plants when she got a message from Minho.

Meet me in the Hotteok House. From there, I will fetch you. We are going somewhere. 10 am sharp.

(Author's note: Hotteok House, remember??? Kekeke. ^_^)

Huh? Waeyo??? Aiman smirks. She wonders but she decides not to reply. She's still mad at him.

Can I not go there??? Hehehe... Aiman laughs at her evil thoughts.

"Aiman-ah" Her mother calls her attention. "Minho-ssi called just a while ago. He asked our permission for you to go with him. Are you two dating???" Her mother looks at her suspiciously.

She shakes her head heavily. "Aniyo!!! That would be ridiculous!! Urghmm... He didn't tell you what's the reason why we need to meet up?" She asks.

"Aishhh, he just said that you promised him to come with him and guide him into famous tourists' spots here." Her mother answers her with a wondering face. Aigoo, such a liar big-eyed ugly guy! "Since when did you go to famous tourists'spots here?" Her mother raises a brow.

"Me? Ahh... Urgh... Maybe you heard it wrong umma. Maybe he said he wants me to come with him coz' he'll guide and show me those famous tourists'spots here." She explained unreasonably. She hopes her mother will believe her alibi.

"Arasseo. Anyway, I already give him the permission so, you better fix yourself now. Its already 8." Her mother gets the sprinkler from her hands and pushes her gently.

"Mwuhhh???Ya, umma! You should have not given him the permission! I don't like to go!" She frowns.

"Aigoo! He asks me politely. I think it's okay that you should go with him. I also noticed that you are not socializing yourself anymore. You should expose yourself sometimes Aiman, after all, you are still a young lad. Don't isolate yourself too much." Her mother pats her shoulder lightly.

"Umma, I am not isolating myself and I am socializing! I have lots of friends in school." She pouts.

"School is a different world my dear. Come on, you prepare yourself." Her mother encourages her.

She sighs. "Arasseo." Hmmph, I swear, you'll going to wait for me. Kekeke...

Minho's P.O.V.

It is already 10:30 am and yet Aiman is still not in their meeting place. Yaa! Just where is that girl!? I made sure that we will meet at exactly 10. I better go to their house.

When he reaches Aiman's house, he sees her mother. "Annyeong haseyo imo. Is Aiman still inside?"

"Oh? Aiman??? I thought she already went to your meeting place. She bids goodbye to me around 9:20. Did you call her?" Her mother is also shock.

"Ne, but she's not answering it." He pauses. Tssk... This girl is fooling around again. Aishhh... "I think I should wait for her there imo, maybe she bought something." He smiles.

"Arasseo. Have a nice trip for the two of you and please take care of my daughter." Her mother smiles in return.

"I will imo." He sincerely said.

When he comes back to the Hotteok House, he sees her there. Standing casually, as if she has not done anything wrong.

Aiman's P.O.V.

She smiles as she sees Minho approaching her while frowning. She knows he is mad. Well, why not? She knows that he waited for her for almost 30 minutes. She was just hiding somewhere while laughing at the irritated face of Minho. She even thought that he's going to leave when he rides his car but she sees him taking his path to their house way.