Chapter 35

CHAPTER 35

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amiras P.O.V.

Aigoo! Why does he keep on following me? Amira turns around as she notices that students are already looking at them. Wait, I forgot, he is popular in school right? Aigoo! How silly of me to forget about it! She stops from walking and faces him. "Ya! What do you think you're doing huh? Will you please stop following me?" She said with a pissed off face.

"I will if you talk to me." Jonghyun smiles at her widely. Aishhh, and now my heart melt.

Amira raises her brows. "What do you think we're doing, eh?"

"Uhmm, talking, but what I mean about talk is that like a friendly talk. Ya, you said you already forgive me, but why do you keep on avoiding me still?" Jonghyun asks with sadness in his eyes.

Amira feels a sudden urge to touch his face, but she represses it. "I'm not avoiding you." She denies.

"Yes, you are, if not then..." Jonghyun pauses for a while, showing her a mysterious big smile.

"Then what?" She said with an irritated voice.

"Then, why don't you come with me to stroll at the seaside? I mean watching the sunset?" Jonghyun said with a confident smile.

Omo! That is my dream!!! Oh not dream, but it's one of the scenes in my daydreaming!!! Aigoo, it would be nice, but nah! Never mind! Maybe he is just teasing me!

"Tskkk... Forget it. I'm not going, arasseo? I just want to stay at home and relax." Amira walks away without waiting for his reaction.

"Ya! Then let's spend a talk in your house! I'll come." Amira hears Jonghyun shouting it to her.

"Oh?" Amira smirks though he couldn't see her. "Sure! Surprise me then, let's see what you've got. That's if you know where our house is." Amira shouts back at him while not looking, as if she didn't really mean to say what she's saying.

"Challenge accepted!" Jonghyun answers her.

Tsskkk... As if he knows where our house is. Wait? Did he mean it? Duh! Dwaesseo! I dont think so. Aigoo! You are really a mess Jonghyun. Why are you giving me attention now huh? Are you already seeing me as Amira or still as Eun Mi?

The night has already come, but Amira see no Jonghyun at their house. See? He's not really doing it. It was just his way of teasing me. Aishh! Why are you expecting so much Amira-ssi? Amira decided to get inside her room and rest. She releases a deep sigh. "Aigoo, why am I feeling so bad?" She asks the air while pouting.

(The Reason by SHINee)

~~~Geu eoduun georireul honja geoddeon naege