Chapter 40

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman just arrive from school. When she gets inside their classroom, everyone looks at her. She looks at A and Amira, who at that time are the one who arrives among her chingus. She wonders why everyone is smiling at her.

What happened to these people? Why are they smiling? Are they making fun of me?

"Ya! Is there something wrong on my face?" She said to everyone while still standing in front.

"I envy you Aiman-ah. Your namja chingu is so sweet. Why don't you forgive him?" One of her classmates asks.

"Forgive who? Ya! What are you... Namja chingu—?" She pauses as she remembers something. Aishh, I almost forgot... "Wait, how did you know that we have a petty quarrel?" Her question is answered when she reaches her seat.

There is a bouquet placed on her chair. Everyone looks at her, teasing her. Some are shouting "forgive him!" She reads the card that is also placed on her seat.

To my dearest yeoja chingu,

Please forgive me. I didn't mean to say that. I'm so sorry. 

Sincerely,

                                  Your namja chingu

Aiman can feel warm on her cheeks. Aishh! He really wants me to be embarrassed huh!?

She sends a message to Minho.

Ya! What do you think you're doing? You're planning to make me embarrass? >_<

Aniyo. Just go with the flow, arasseo?!

Huh! I'm not going to FOLLOW you arasseo?!

Aiman did not wait for Minho's reply. She walks outside the classroom while bringing the bouquet. I will really throw this to his face!!! Ya, he just wants to get more popular by doing this! Urgh! I really hate this crap! She searches for Minho.

Finally, just a few rooms away, she sees Minho talking to a girl, a pretty one. He seems so happy talking with her. Aiman feels a sudden rush of anger inside. Tskkk! And he wants me to follow him for his reputation not to be stained? And who do you think is putting a stain on your reputation now???

"Uhhh, you're here???" Minho said. Surprise is registered on his face.

Aiman raises her brow. She looks at him with seriousness and madness in her eyes. "Why not? Is it wrong to visit my NAMJA CHINGU who is currently flirting with other girls?" She emphasizes the 'namja chingu'. She then looks at the girl when saying the last few words.