Chapter 50

"You girls wait here, arasseo?" It is Onew. He is speaking to the girls. The five boys stand up.

"Where are you going?" Princy asks confusingly.

"Pimil!" Jonghyun said with enthusiasm in his voice.

Amira frowns and looks at him suspiciously. "Ya, what are you going to do?"

"Aishh, don't worry we won't be doing anything bad. Just sit back and relax, girls." Key said smiling but only looking to A.

A looks at him with suspicion in her eyes. "Dwaesseo! Just be back right away."

"Ne!" The 3 boys answer while looking to their partners. Minho looks at Aiman who just raises a brow while Taemin is looking somewhere.

Then the emcees call the attention of everyone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have here a special performance from those people that we adored so much here in school. Finally, they agreed to our request. I bet girls will keep on screaming for this, but yeah, you can only scream coz' they are already in love with their girlfriends! Without prolonging your agony, let's all welcome the five stunning, dashing and handsome boys in our school, Jinki, Jonghyun, Kibum, Minho and Taemin oppadeul!!!"

Then the lights are turned off. Even if the boys are not yet singing, the crowd is shouting, screaming in excitement. The five girls just look at each other and became speechless for a while.

"Did I hear it right?" Amira asks.

"Maybe? I don't know?" Aiman replies.

Then a song is played in the air. There they are, the 5 boys are standing on the stage. They are already in their outfits while holding microphones.

"We want you to know guys that we haven't prepared so much coz' we only agreed for it in the last minute, but we will really try our best to it." Onew said with a smile.

Jonghyun waves at the crowd. "This song is mostly dedicated to our loved ones. They are sitting in that table." He then points the table where the five girls are sitting. "As well as to you guys!" Then pointing the crowd.

The crowd then says, "Awww..."

On the other hand, the girls, especially Amira, Princy and A blush.

(Colorful - SHINee)

Oh why do you look upset? The sky turns yellow

If only you will smile at me again (the world will turn blue again)

A red alarm goes off somewhere, I stand still and look around

Then your mint color smile (colors in the world)

The moment we lock eyes

My gray heart beats again (redly beats)

In your eyes, I used to be dark but I find the light

Did my eyes go bad? The moment your hand touched me, everything around me is colored

In the white and coldly frozen world, the moment my eyes went blind

You make my life colorful

I think you're magical (Hey) I think you're wonderful (Yeah)

Because of you, my heart is colorful

In the black and dark world, the moment I try to close my eyes

You make my life colorful......

While singing the song, the boys lock their eyes with the girls. Amira, Princy and A lovingly stare back to Jonghyun, Onew and Key, respectively. While Aiman and Byawl are confused.

Well, not totally Aiman, since she thinks and believes that it is just a drama. Tsskkk... He's really a great actor! Aigoo... But on the other hand, why am I fangirling? Ya! This can't be!

Why is he staring at me? Or is he really staring at me? Or am I just imagining things? Aishhh! Why would he stare to me then? How silly of me! Byawl said to herself as she notices Taemin is looking at her seriously. She shakes her head lightly to ease away the thoughts.

I think you're magical (Hey) I think you're wonderful (Yeah)

Because of you, my heart is colorful

In the black and dark world, the moment I try to close my eyes

You make my life colourful

Make my life colorful......

Then the song ends. The crowd shouts "One more! One more! One more!" but the boys gently and with respect decline the request. They, after changing the outfits, immediately go back to their table. A wide smile is can be seen on their faces.

"Ya, you caught us there!" Amira pats Jonghyun's arm lightly.

"We are totally surprised." A said while looking at Key.

Princy just pinches Onew's cheek. "Aigoo, you really know how to surprise me." She said with a smile.

The boys just laugh at their reaction.

"Oh? Aiman-ssi? Why are you not talking? Aigoo, are you two quarrelling again? Why are you sitting so far away?" Jonghyun asks the 'couple'.

Minho wraps Aiman's shoulders with his arm. He smiles to his chingus. Aiman just go with the flow. "Aniyo. My yeoja chingu is just sulking coz' she saw me talking with other girls earlier." Minho said while smiling.

Aiman looks at him with a deadly kind of stare. "Ya! Hajima! You really want to brag about it!?"

"Aigoo, when will you stop that?" A smiles at the two. Well, she finds it cute though.

Aiman rolls her eyes. "Tskkk! Meolla!"

"Don't be mad at me sweetie, promise I won't do that again, please?" Minho looks at her with a puppy eyes.

Aiman suppresses a smile. She doesn't know that Minho could be as funny as this. She always thought him as a serious type of guy. "Tskk. Arasseo." She said, but still not smiling.

"Oh, by the way, Taemin-ah, how sad it is that you are singing but your yeoja chingu is not here." Princy said with sorry eyes to Taemin.

"Yeoja chingu? Who? Min Se Yi? We are just friends... And if I dedicate it to someone noona, I think she would really not notice it. She won't even believe at it." Taemin takes a quick glance to Byawl.

"I wonder who she is. Would you dare tell us then?" Jun Su challenges him. Byawl looks at her oppa.

"Ya, oppa? Why are you suddenly so curious about it?" Byawl asks Jun Su.

Jun Su smiles. "I just wonder who the girl is... Anyway, it is just a question, Taemin can answer it or not. Right Taemin-ah?"

"Ne. And to answer your question, like I said, it's an 'if'." Taemin answers back with seriousness in his eyes. He looks straight to the eyes of Jun Su.

"Aigoo, why the seriousness!? Ya! We need to enjoy the night!" Key exclaims in excitement.

"Ne!" They all agree.