Chapter 14

CHAPTER 14

Lee Taemin and Byawl

TAEMIN’S P.O.V.

Taemin is panting when he reaches the classroom. He still couldn’t believe that he is caught by his one and only Onew hyung. He doesn’t hate his hyung, in fact, he loves and respects him so much. He just can’t accept the fact that his brother caught him in the act.

Aishhhh, if it is not for this boyish girl. Aigooo!!! He smirks as he takes a quick glance to the girl he met a while ago. He could see them teasing the girl his Onew hyung is with earlier. Just who is that girl??? Is she a friend of Onew hyung???

“Ya, Ya, Ya, as for you to know girls, that guy is the BEAST’s brother.” Taemin’s eyebrows rise as he heard the boyish girl said it loudly like it was meant for him to hear.

“Ye, his name is Lee Jinki, Lee Taemin the “Jimseung’s” brother.” Taemin hears the boyish girl said to her friends. Aigoo! She’s getting into my nerves really!

And then the boyish girl added. “I don’t know what happened, but they are really in opposite direction.” Taemin heard enough. Ya! Enough… You!!! He said it to himself as he smirks.

“Ya! I’ve heard that! You! Mos-saeng-gin yeoja (ugly girl)!!!” Taemin shouts to the girl. He already heard enough from this girl. Let’s see who will win today.

BYAWL’S P.O.V.

Huh!!! Mwuh???? Mos-saeng-gin yeoja??? Wae! How dare him to call me that way! Did he just insult me?...

Byawl said to herself as she sits down to her seat. She makes a promise that after the class, she will really check herself in the mirror and check if she’s really that ugly.

*****

The class just ends like that, but Byawl just sleep to their class. Why would she not? When for her, math is a boring subject. Anyway, compare to her chingus, she has a higher grades in every subject. Though not that big, but enough for her to be satisfied.

When the bell rings, everyone jump in joy. For Byawl, this is the best part of a school day. As they walk out the classroom, they sees Jimseung’s brother. Hmmm, I can sense love life here for Princy unnie… Hehehe, and I can also sense scolding session for Jimseung… Hehehe…

As she tries to look around, trying to find Taemin, she sees him escaping. Walking as fast as he could so that his brother will not see him. Aigoo!!! So coward!!! Huh!!! And yet so boastful!!! Duh!

“Onew oppa. We’re leaving you with Princy, arasseo? That’s final. Please take care with our friend. Annyeong hegyeseyo!” The three of them, A, Amira and her, said it as they walk away. They are teasing Onew and Princy.