Chapter 33

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

The five girls are currently arguing whether to go to the party or not. They are currently looking at the bulletin board.

"I'm not going. I don't like it." Byawl said while frowning.

Amira raises her brow. "You heard Mrs. Bong Cha right?"

"Amira unnie, I think that, it's not that she doesn't hear Mrs. Bong Cha's warning, it's that she doesn't want to wear a dress." Aiman said while looking at Byawl as if interrogating her.

"Aniyo." Byawl denies. "I don't have any escort. It says we need to have a partner." Byawl said while pointing the poster. She really doesn't want to wear dresses in front of the class. Yes, the issue is not about having no escort coz' she can always drag Jung Su as her escort.

"I insist, you should also attend this Byawl. It's not fair, it's nicer if you are here." A said with conviction in her eyes.

"Amira-ssi." Everyone looks to the one calling Amira.

"Jonghyun oppa!" Byawl said with a smile.

Jonghyun approaches the girls shyly. "Can I talk to Amira?"

"She's not here." Amira said coldly.

The four girls look at each other and then to Amira.

"Aigoo, she's here oppa." Aiman said while pushing Amira towards Jonghyun.

"I just want to tell her something. To patch up things." Jonghyun said while looking at Amira who at that time looking on the ground.

Princy and A push Amira more towards Jonghyun, enough for her to face to face Jonghyun. "Here. Take her. We don't need her anymore. Hahaha!" A said jokingly. Amira just throws her a deadly look.

"Unnie ah, whatever your problem is, fix it arasseo?" Princy said with a smile.

Amira turns towards them. "You already know my decision right? I think I don't need to repeat it."

"What decision?" Jonghyun asks in confusion and worry.

"That she will forgive you and continue loving you forever and ever and ever and ever. Amen. Hahahaha!" Byawl teases Amira. She walks a bit distant away from Amira coz' she thinks Amira is going to eat her alive base on the way her unnie is looking at her.

Amira spanks each of the heads of her chingus. "Hajima! You are just lying!" She said out of embarrassment and a little pissed off too.

"Aigooo! Denying! We gotta go! Baboosh chingu!" A said while calling her other chingus. The four girls run away. She is about to follow them when Jonghyun holds her hand.

"Wait. You really l—love m—me?" Jonghyun asks in disbelief.