Chapter 4

Lee Jinki and Princy

Woaahh! I really love mornings. Sunrise never fails to make me smile. Princy can feel the air that swiftly touches her skin as she tried to swift the girly pink curtains that covers her windows. She inhales and fills her lungs with the fresh air. This is what I really love the most… She sighs at the thought as she remembers her friends. 

Tsskk, I miss those four girls though we’ve only seen each other yesterday. They are like sisters to me. Ya, omo! What happened to Aiman yesterday? I’m going to call her…

Princy is the most thoughtful among the five of them. She’s almost innocent to all things. She doesn’t want trouble and if she teases her friends, she makes sure it is not hurting them. Her friends used to call her “Angel” sometimes, for she always there willing to help her friends.

Princy is walking back towards where she placed her phone. She picks her cell phone and dials Aiman’s number.

“Yeboseyo? Aiman ssi, what happened yesterday? Are you okay?” She said with a worry face though Aiman couldn’t see her.

“Ya! Don’t worry, I’m fine Angel. Hihihi. I knew it then that you are the one who calls me. Gomawo for the concern and mianhe for letting you and the others worry about me.” Princy could hear the sincerity of Aiman’s soft voice.

Princy smiles at what was Aiman is telling. She knows Aiman very well, not only her but also the others. She knows that if Aiman is using her soft voice, what she is saying comes from the heart. “Gwenchanayo, as long as you are safe. I’m glad to hear that you are fine Aiman.”

“Ya! So much cheesy thoughts! Please tell the others that I’m fine. Princy unnie, I think I’m not going to school today. Yayks, I’ve created so much trouble yesterday and I think it’s going to be a big news in school.” Aiman said in worry tone.

The smile in Princy’s face slowly fades, but the calmness in her voice still remains. “Arasseo. Just take care of yourself there Aiman.”

She is about to end the conversation when she remembers something. “Ya! How was being held by Minho?”

“Minho? Minho who??? Ah! You mean that guy who hit my head?” Aiman asked. “Ya! Why do you ask? What would be the appropriate feeling if he held my hand then? As if I care!” Aiman said in a loud voice.

“You don’t need to shout. I can hear you.” She chuckles as she said. “You know what, I envy you.” Princy pouts her lips as she said it. She walks back towards the windows and watches the beautiful sight outside her room.

“Wae?”

“Choi Minho oppa is my crush in school. Isn’t he so handsome?” She giggles at the thought. Aiman on the other hand, was not able to answer immediately.

“Aiman? Are you still there?” She asks.