Chapter 23

Lee Taemin and Byawl

I hate this day! What a miserable day is today!!!

Byawl is so engrossed in her solitude moment that she is not able to notice that they already arrive in the hospital.

“Ya, we are already here.” She is startle to feel Teamin’s slight touch on her arms.

“Oh?” She just shows her a blank face, showing him that her thoughts are still disorganized.

Taemin is peeping inside the car when he notices that Byawl is not following him in going out.

She slid herself off to the car. She is attempting to stand when again, Taemin carries him like his lover.

“Ya! Stop doing this arasseo!? You’re embarrassing me! Just look at those people watching us especially the staffs!” She said softly but with conviction in her voice. As she tries to look around, she can see people looking at them. She suddenly wants to run away or she’s praying that the land will divide into two and eat her.

“Aishhh! What’s there to be embarrassed? Aigoo, as for the staffs, my parents own this place that is why they are watching us. Tssskk, they are not used to see me bringing a patient here, especially when it is a girl.” Taemin said like it is nothing for him to catch an attention.

He continues walking till he reaches a private room. Oh? Just what he is thinking??? Going inside without asking permission??? Ya! Ya! Ya! Byawl-ah, did you not heard. He said his parents own the place, arasseo??

“Oh? Is she the one you texted me a while ago, Taemin-ah?” Byawl sees a man in his mid-forties, very approachable in appearance and smiling too. She notices also that he resembles a lot to Taemin. Aniyo. Taemin resembles a lot to him, only that he seems to be the exact opposite of his father’s attitude.

“Ye appa.” For the first time that they been seeing each other, Byawl sees Taemin smiling. Oh? He knows how to smile???

Taemin’s father is very accommodating. He keeps on talking and assuring her that everything is going to be fine while bandaging her sprained ankle. She notices Taemin just listening at them in the corner while observing. Every time his father would ask him, he will smile before answering. When they are done, Taemin’s father gives her a clutches.

“Oh? This is too much Ju-gi (uncle).” She said shyly to Taemin’s father.

“Aniyo. I’m happy to help my son’s special someone.” He said smiling at her.

She throws him a confusing stare. “Omo! You must have thought it all wrong Ju-gi, I’m not Taemin’s special someone.” Not even his friend!

“Trust me, you are his special someone. He never brings anyone here in the hospital. Oh, except for his same sex who got injured. I remember when he committed an accident, he was with his girlfriend at that time, instead of bringing her here, he brought her to other hospital. Aigoo, this son of mine. Please just have more patience to him Byawl-ssi.” He said as he watches his son in the corner, composing himself, acting as if he heard nothing at all.