Chapter 54

Kim Jonghyun and Amira

Amira is just standing behind, watching for the two. Slowly, Jonghyun starts to return the hug while tears are flowing on his face. Amira looks away. It pains her seeing him crying for this girl. It pains her to think that their relationship would eventually end even though it just started.

"Amira-ssi..." Amira hears an almost whispered voice. She looks at the one speaking. It is Mr. Wong. He looks at her with sorry eyes.

She manages to smile awkwardly. "I think I am not needed here anymore, ahjussi. I better go now."

"Kure. I will take you home." Mr. Wong said with understanding eyes.

She just nods. She does not want to speak anymore coz' she might not able to hold back the tears that is waiting to escape from her eyes.

When they are in the car, she looks out the window. She wipes the tears that fall from her eyes, but it only triggers more tears to flow. She tries to hold it back. She is sniffing hardly.

"You can pour your heart out Amira-ssi. I won't tell anyone. It will help you." Mr. Wong said sincerely.

"Am I stupid ahjussi?" She asks in between her cries. "Is it wrong to love him?"

"Aniyo. There is no wrong and right in love Amira coz' love does know no bound. Let us just pray that everything will be fine." Mr. Wong smiles.

"How? You know it is impossible. Eun Mi-ssi is his first love. I am nothing compared to her."

"Don't say that Amira-ssi. It is only Jonghyun who knows the truth, let us just think positively."

She sighs while saying the next few words. "Meolla, ahjussi."

"You doubt his love for you?"

"...but we know that before we get together, his world revolves around Eun Mi. He loves Eun Mi than any other girl." She said with still that sadness in her eyes.

"But remember, you already heal the wound in his heart. You taught him to forget and move on." Mr. Wong tries to enlighten her mind.

She sighs again. "I hope so."

When they reach home, she quickly locks herself in her room. She cries and cries like there is no tomorrow. She turns her phone off so that no one can disturb her.

Jonhyun's P.O. V.

He is still so shock about what he found out.

Eun Mi is not the one who was burnt from the accident. She was on her way home from her province when a girl hailed her car. She stopped and approached the girl. The girl asked her for a free ride. Eun Mi willingly lent a help. Along their way, they were not expecting a clash between an overtaking raging car and her car. Surprisingly, she was forcedly thrown out from the car before the explosion happened. That incident banged her head heavily which made her loss her memory for a year. Sad to say, that girl who asked her help was not able to escape the unfortunate situation.

Since they were not expecting that Eun Mi was with another girl, they jumped into a conclusion that she was that girl. A family helped and adopted her saying that they found her on the end of a ridge.

"That is what really happened oppa. I'm glad I was able to have a family like them. They are really a good family." Eun Mi said with a smile towards him.

He rubs her hair. They are sitting on the couch together. He then remembers that there is something lacking. Amira.

"Umma, have you seen Amira?" He asks his mother who is just sitting opposite them.