Chapter 31

Lee Taemin and Byawl

Ya! Now I know that a tiger and a beast can be partnered already...

"Mwuh? Mwuh ra goo? Did you say tiger?" Min Se Yi said it with shock in her face.

"Ye." Byawl casually answers her.

"Waeyo?" Min Se Yi starts affraying her again.

"Ya! I said hajima the two of you!" Taemin shouts as he is feeling frustrated for these two girls.

Min Se Yi grabs Taemin's arm. "Nae salang, let's go home now. I don't want to see that boyish girl."

"... But..." Taemin is torn between two things right now.

"Don't tell me you'll choose her over me?" Min Se Yi said to Taemin with disgust in her face. Min Se Yi leaves him without a word.

"Wait here. Just wait for me, here." Taemin said while running after her sulking girlfriend. He knows that another trouble will come if he will not follow Min Si Ye.

"Aishh, who said I will wait for you?" Byawl said when she's left alone.

She starts walking. I can go home by myself. I don't need you! Hmph! She is seriously walking when someone grabs her bag.

"This is hold up!" Her predator said. Byawl is shocked. She looks at the person who is holding her at that moment.

"Ya! Oppa! You scare me!" She yells at him. She suddenly feels relief.

It is Jung Su, her childhood friend, the only guy friend that she trusted so much. It's been a while since they've last met. Jung Su is studying abroad.

Byawl hears him laugh. "I'm glad that you are scared by me. You never change Twinkle, you easily get startle. Hahaha... Long-time no see. I missed you so much Twinkle." Jung Su said while hugging her. He calls her "Twinkle" because of her nick name. He always says that he believes that she is a twinkling star.

Byawl also hugs him in return. "Just when did you get home oppa? I missed you too so much. Ya! Before I forgot, where's my chocolate? Didn't I tell you not to show up when you don't bring me any chocolate? Hmmph!" She pouts her lips. She really feels comfortable when she's with Jung Su. He is like a big brother to her.

"I forgot." He casually said.

"Ya! You're so mean!" She pats his arm strongly.

"Aya! That hurts huh! I was just joking. I left it at home. I just arrive and the first thing that got into my mind is to see my little twinkly star." Jung Su pinches her cheeks as he said the last few words.

"Ya! Ya! It's hurting me. Why are you always pinching my cheeks?!" She yells at him.