Chapter 56

Hope-xious Tuesday (Hopeful and Anxious)

"Oh? I wonder where the others are." Byawl looks at A with wondering eyes. Princy, Amira and Jonghyun is not yet in their classroom. She's worried that they might get late coz' it is almost starting of the time.

A shrugs her shoulder. "Meolla." She looks at Aiman who is doing a face palm while looking and smiling foolishly at nowhere. She snaps in front of her.

"Ya, unnie, why are you startling me?" Aiman frowns.

"Why not? You look babo there! Ya, do you know where are Princy, Amira and Jonghyun-ssi now?" A asks with a worry face.

Aiman shakes her head and pouts. "Meolla."

"Annyeong!" Key and Taemin said cheerfully as they approach to their yeoja chingus.

Key sits beside A while Taemin is smiling at Byawl.

"Mickey, where are the three? Princy, Amira and Jonghyun? Do you know where they are?" She asks while pouting.

Key frowns. "Omo? They are still not here?" He looks at Taemin. "Ya, where's Onew hyung?"

"Meolla. I left earlier than him. He was talking with our cousin, Chung Hee. Oh! I've heard Onew hyung and Princy noona have a petty quarrel. Urghh... I'm really not sure about it. I just overheard it." Taemin said.

"Maybe Jonghyun oppa and Amira unnie are dating? Kekeke." Aiman said enthusiastically. "Aigoo, those two, Onew oppa and Princy unnie... Why would they have a fight when they are so in love with each other, neh?"

"Exactly. Aigoo... I think it is not just a petty quarrel. What do you think so Minnie?" Key asks A who is thinking deeply at that time.

"Ne. On a second thought about Jonghyun oppa and Amira unnie... I don't think so. Amira unnie won't sacrifice schooling for dating." A said after a sigh.

Byawl leans her head at the side. "If that is the case, then the two might have as well a petty quarrel? Aigoo, what's happening with these couples." She shakes her head.

Taemin pinches her cheek. "Tssk... They will overcome all of this. Trust them." Byawl pouts after hearing it.

The other three raises a brow for the sweetness of the two.

"Ya, since when did you learn pinching the cheek of Byawl-ssi?" Key asks with confusion.

"Why not? She's nae yeoja chingu after all." Taemin casually said. Byawl blushes in return.

"Mwuhhh?" The three said in chorus.

Byawl holds Aiman and A's hands. "Unnies, I know this is a bit shocking, but ne, Taemin is already my namja chingu."