Chapter 34

Choi Minho and Aiman

"Is she the yeoja chingu of Minho oppa?" Aiman overheard one of her schoolmates talking about her. They are looking at her as if she's a specimen putted under the lenses of the microscope.

"She's not even beautiful. Why did Minho oppa chose her?" One girl throws a snob to Aiman.

"Ya! Mwuh ra goo? Aigoo! You just envy my chingu that is why you keep on backbiting her. Ya! Shoo! Shoo! Don't you have any other things to do other than following Minho oppa's life?" Byawl smirks at her bullies.

Aiman holds Byawl's arm. "Aishhh, let them be Byawl. I don't want a chaos." She said while pulling Byawl gently.

"Aigoo?! You're letting them bully you? Ya! Who are you? Are you really my unnie?" Byawl looks at her as if she is being possessed.

She pats Byawl's head lightly. "Ya, this is me, arasseo? I just don't want to start a fight at this moment. I suddenly feel tired about it."

"Waeyo?" Princy asks her with confusion written on her face.

Aiman creates an alibi. "Ya, I don't want to mess up with my namja chingu's reputation. If I'll start a war, then they'll judge me more based on it. The more they don't want me for him." Aiman smiles at the two.

Byawl on the other hand claps her hand. "Wow, my unnie really changes a lot. Is this the art of being in love unnie?"

"Ya, you're teasing me now Byawl. Hajima, I just don't want to ruin my day." She looks at Byawl first and then to Princy who at that time looking at her intently.

"Oh? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asks Princy.

"Well, I was just thinking, hmmm, you're beautiful Aiman-ssi, I can see it. Hmmm, I think you only need to comb and put a little powder on your face and that's it! No one will bully you!" Princy smiles as she said the last few words. Princy then drags her.

"Where are we going?" Aiman asks Princy. She looks to Byawl who just shrugs her shoulder.

"Pimil!" Princy smiles at her.

They end up in the comfort room. Princy fixes Aiman's her. Well, since Princy always brings hair pins, she puts some on Aiman's hair. She also puts powder on Aiman's face. Aiman looks at herself in the mirror in disbelief. Byawl on the other hand claps her hand and praises her.

"Ya, gomawo jeongmal Princy unnie." Aiman said shyly. They are currently walking towards the field.

"You're welcome!" Princy said happily.

"Look! They are here! Minho oppa, Onew oppa and..." Byawl pauses for a while as she tries to check who really the third guy is. "...Jimseung?" She smirks as she said the last name.

Aiman's heart beats faster as Minho looks at her as if he's amaze by her beauty. They walk towards them. They greet each other.