Chapter 59

Cuddling Wednesday >_<

As usual, the group's daily routine every morning is still present, but this time, this is something different. They are sitting in by pairs now. Oh, except for Byawl.

"Ya, Princy and Amira unnie, why are you not in class yesterday huh?" Aiman raises a brow as she asks her unnies by month.

Amira smiles first to Jonghyun before she faces her dongsaeng. "Aishh... This doggie here, he did not tell me that it was just a misunderstanding." She chuckles as she sees Jonghyun frowns.

"Ya! It is you who does not want to listen at first! Aigoo..." Jonghyun looks at Aiman. "Don't believe her, she's lying... She just doesn't want to accept that it's her fault." Jonghyun merongs at Amira.

Amira pats his arm softly. "Aniyo! It's not true!" She frowns while saying, but is suppressing a smile. Jonghyun catches her hands as she is about to pat his arm again. They chuckle to each other.

Aiman on the other hand sighs while looking at her namja chingu. "And they forget me already. Aigoo..." She pouts.

Minho embraces her. "Aishh, give them time arasseo? While we will have our own time too... Kekeke..."

Aiman pats his chest. "You!" She leans her head to his chest. "Ya, I might be looking for your hugs if you keep on embracing me."

Minho then embraces her tighter. "Then I'll embrace you more so that you will look for me every day."

"Yaa! Hajima! Ewww! My ears break in that so much cheesiness between you! It's very unusual for the two of you!" Byawl said while frowning heavily.

"Aigoo, you are just saying that coz' Taemin-ah is not yet here." A said while smiling.

"Ne, A unnie is right Byawl." Aiman merongs at Byawl.

Byawl pouts as she looks away. "Aniyo, we are not that sweet like yours!"

"Oh? I don't believe you!" Key said as he teases their maknae.

"Ya! Hajima! Why are we talking about 'us'? It is supposed Princy unnie should answer why she took an absence yesterday!?" Byawl looks at Princy. "Unnie?"

Princy smiles. "Why don't you ask your Onew oppa?" She said as she looks lovingly to Onew.

"Why me Princess?" Onew pouts. "Ya, haven't I told you yesterday?" Onew said as he looks to Byawl.

Byawl smirks. "But it is not me who is asking, it's Aiman unnie, so you should answer her."

"Aigoo, we only had a misunderstanding like what Amira and Jonghyun had, arasseo? But now, it's already fine." Onew smiles to them before placing his arm on Princy's shoulder.

Princy remembers something. "Ya chagi, did you take your medicine this morning?" She touches his forehead, trying to check his temperature.