Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman’s P.O.V.

“Bye Min Young unnie!” Amira, together with Byawl and Princy, tease A.

“Aigoo! I think A unnie will have a love life now.” Aiman hears Byawl saying it.

She frowns her forehead as a sign of worries. “I hope so. We hope so. Aishhh…” She lets out a heavy breathe.

“Ya, we better pray for her Aiman-ssi. I hope Key oppa can make her change…” Princy said while watching A and Key walk away.

“Naneun geuleohge huimang. (I hope so.)” Aiman and Byawl answer in chorus.

Aiman’s phone rings. Oh??? Who is my caller now? She glances at Byawl and Princy first before she looks at her phone’s screen. She can see a teasing smile from their faces. “Ya! Why are you teasing me huh? I don’t even know who my caller is.” She said defensively.

As she looks at to her phone, she sees Minho’s name. Aishhh! Tssskkk! She secretly smirks. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Ya! Where are you now?” She hears Minho asks with irritated voice.

“Waeyo?” Instead of answering, she asks him.

“I need my HANYO now.” He put emphasis on the word ‘hanyo’ as he said it.

She turns her gaze to her friends who is just intently watching her. She takes a few steps away from them. “Ya! Haven’t I’ve told you that this should be between us only!” She softly yells at him.

“Aigoo! Arasseo. I want you to come here now in the locker room area for the athletes. I need you to fix something for me. Be here within five minutes. Arasseo?” She then hears him hangs up.

Aigoo! This kind of man! I didn’t even able to answer him! Aishhh! And he wants me to what? Go there within five minutes??? I’m not a superhuman!

Aiman looks for an alibi for her friends. “Ya, I gotta go, something came up. I need to hurry.” She acts as if she’s really in a hurry.

She can see worry in their faces. Mianhe now. 

“Okay, okay, you better go now. Take care Aiman-ssi.” Princy answers her with still that worry face.

“I will.” She then walks away.

Minho’s P.O.V.