Chapter 53

Choi Minho and Aiman

Aiman's P.O.V.

Princy, Aiman and Byawl are the only one left in the lobby. Aiman does not know why she is not going home yet. She sighs.

"I hope A unnie will be fine." Byawl also sighs.

"Nado. (Me too.)" Princy and Aiman said in chorus.

"Ya, Aiman unnie, did you hear the news?" Byawl looks at her with excitement in her eyes. She seems like a bomber who wanted to explode the bomb right in front of them.

Aiman suddenly feels so cold. I think I know it... "A—A—Ani. What is the news about then?" She asks instead.

"Chin Ho oppa! He's in psychiatric ward! I don't know what really happened but rumors said that he is in the psychiatric ward for rehabilitation treatment. I'm really not sure about this, but they say he has an obsessive compulsive disorder. Urgh... He tends to kidnap someone? Aigoo, I think they are keeping the story to spread... People only know bits of the story. Ahhh! I wonder what the truth is!?" Byawl said frustratingly. She then looks to Aiman. "Ya, unnie, you two are close. I bet you know why? Hmm??? Oppa is really good, what happened?" Byawl looks at her with prying eyes.

Aiman blinks first. She swallows. "Ani. I am also shock about it." She then looks to her watch. "Ya, it is time for me to go now. Aigoo. Jalgayong chingus!?" She pats the shoulders of the two.

"Aishhh... You will not wait for Minho-ssi?" Princy asks.

Aiman smiles awkwardly. "He has a practice. I already told him that I am going first." She lies.

"Kure. Annyeong higaseyo!" Princy smiles at her.

"Jalgayong unnie!" Byawl waves a hand to her.

"Gomawayo. You two should take care too! Annyeong!" Aiman leaves the two with a smile.

As she walks towards the entrance of their school, memories of the Saturday's event starts to flash back.

(Start of flashback)

"Ya! Why do you keep on playing games in your phone? Why don't you enjoy yourself watching the program?" Minho frowns at Aiman. He snatches her phone away from her.

"I am not having fun watching it! Ya! Give me my phone back!" She frowns in return. She tries getting her phone, but Minho is too hard-headed to give it back to her. "Fine! If you don't want to give it to me, then hold that! Huh! I'm going to the girl's restroom." She said when she gives up.

"Five minutes only." Minho said as she stands up.

"Babo! Five minutes is only walking towards there! Duh!" She rolls her eyes. She then walks away.