Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Choi Minho and Aiman

Wae!!! Aishh this girl, she's the first one who makes me embarrass! Aigoo! So embarrassing. Aishhh!!!! I’m going to avenge you little foolish girl!!!  Minho smirks and releases short breathe to ease the tension he is feeling right now.

Minho couldn't imagine how embarrass he is. As he looks around the Hotteok House, everyone gives an eye on him and he could also see some customers who are backbiting. He stands and walks away with his head paralleling on the floor. He walks as if nothing happens and it is not his loss. He then wears his shades and put a smirking smile on his face to ease his embarrassment.

Aigoo, I will really give her the lesson she deserves tomorrow! What kind of girl is she!!! Aishhh, I hope this will not be a big news in school or else, I will never forgive her!!! What a shame!!!

Aimans P.O.V.

Huh! He's really a freaking boastful nothing but an ugly big eyed guy!!! Ahhhhh!!! I still couldn't believe the things he wanted me to do. Aiman smirks at the thought. "What did he said? Be my hanyo for one week??? The nerves with that guy! So so so boastful!!!! I couldn't even take a single minute with him. It really suffocates me a lot!!!!" Aiman releases a big sigh with the thought.

She barely notices that she almost arrived at their house. She is even startled a bit when she notices their gate. As she enters their house, she still couldn't take away in her mind the irritating moments with Minho. She is pouting her lips when her father notices her as she passes by at their gyeosil towards her room.

"Neo eolgul-I wae geulae Aiman? (What happened to your face?)" She abruptly looks to her father's direction and raises her eyebrows in confusion.

"Wae? What do you think happened to my face appa?" She said while still in a confusing state.

"You seem so mad. As if someone did something that you really don't like. Wae? Is there really someone who did wrong to you?" Her father stands up and approaches her. "Come tell me, I'm going to go to whoever did wrong to you." Aiman could sense the protective instinct of her father.

Aiman finds an alibi to her father's question. "Ani appa, I'm fine. I just couldn't find the thing that I wanted to buy." She crosses her fingers silently hoping her father would buy her alibi.

"Aishh,,, Why don't you buy it tomorrow?" Her father pats her head as sign of understanding.

"I'll do it then, appa. I'm going to my room now. Gusnais appa (Goodnight father)." She gives her father a warming smile before going to her bedroom.

Upon entering her room, she remembers Minho's irrationality. Huh! You wish, I will not go to school tomorrow. You’ll see! >evil laughs<

The following day…

Aiman is awakened by her ringtone, but still her eyes are half opening and half closing. Huh? A call early in the morning???? Hmmm, I bet this is Princy unnie... As she looks at the screen of her cell phone, she guesses it right. Hmmm I think I know why she called. Hehehe…

"Yeboseyo Princy unnie." She smiled sleepily.

"Yeboseyo? Aiman-ssi, what happened yesterday? Are you okay?" She can hear worries in Princy's voice.