Chapter 24

Catherine's point of view

"Ashton, I will stab you if you poke me and say 'smile', one more time." I said and looked at him. He flashed me a charming smile and I leaned my head on Luke's shoulder.

Michael and Calum had left us because they were out buying movies and junk food. Since Calum didn't trust Ashton alone with me, which he shouldn't, he had Luke stay with us.

"Why are you called 5sos if there is only four of you?" I asked suddenly and the two boys groaned. "Like is it some really deep reason or something like balls?"

"How would balls even fit in with our band name?" Luke asked me and looked at me. "5 Seconds Of Balls?"

"Your balls only last 5 seconds?" I said and Ashton bursted out laughed. Luke shook his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, which caused Ashton to stop laughing and glare at it.

He's mentally chopping off Luke's arm, I bet you. But like, the band would be ruined. Luke can't play guitar with one arm, or can he? I don't know.

"Glad to see you're feeling better," he said and I nodded. "Anyways, we have no idea why it's 5sos. Michael came up with it one day and it was catchy, so we used it."

"5sos," I said and thought about it. "5somes," I said and laughed. "That's why, holy shit." I laughed out.

"She's back," I heard someone say and I saw Michael and Calum walk in, each carrying one plastic bag. "Glad to see you're all dirty minded and smiley again. It was weird when you were sad and quiet." Calum told me.

"I was always dirty minded, but smiley yes, I'm back. Even though it has been just a little more than a few hours." I said with a smile.

It is hard being sad around them. They can make me laugh even when I'm crying my eyes out. They made me smile when I didn't want to.

"Did you bring me my ice cream?" I asked and he nodded. He handed me a bucket and a plastic spoon. "Hehehe, bring me the ice cream." I said and Ashton rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Woohoo," I said and opened it. I put the bucket between my legs and dug my spoon into it. "Mm, chocolate chip cookie dough, thanks Cal." I said and he nodded.

"What's with the 5some thing? What was going on?" Michael asked as he pulled out his bag of chips. "I need details before I agree to anything."

"She asked why are we called 5sos if there's only four of us." Luke said and Calum groaned. "And she said because 5somes?" Luke trailed off questionably,

"It is literally 5sos but with me in it." I said and took a bite of my ice cream. "Oh no, not me. That'd be wrong, Calum's my brother. Maybe Kelsey, she's pretty and would say yes in a heartbeat. Even if she has a boyfriend."

"God Cat," Ashton said and shook his head. "You're so dirty, you need to like take a shower in holy water." he told me and I nodded. "But I'd never break up a couple, I don't like helping people cheat."

"Why does sex always come up when we all hang out together?" Calum asked and I ate my ice cream innocently. I hummed one of their songs quietly and looked around. "Literally, all we do is talk about sex when we're all together."

"It's Cat," Luke accused and I shook my head.

"No! I'm as innocent as a baby." I said. "I get my dirty mind from my parents, movies, raps, and mostly Kelsey. After all, fangirl, fanfiction, smut, yeah." I said.

"Okay, topic change please." Calum said and I nodded.

"My ass is vibrating," I said and grabbed my phone. Calum grimaced and shook his head as he ate his candy.