Chapter 13

Catherine's point of view

"Michael!" I yelled as he started tickling me. "Stop or I swear to-I swear to god I'll kick you in a balls so-so hard!" I yelled but he didn't stop.

"Please," I yelled and he shook his head. "Luke! Your husband! Get him off of me!" I said as I tried pushing him away. He is too strong and heavy for me to move.

"Husband?" Luke asked me and looked at. "I don't think so," he said as he started helping Michael tickle the shit out of me.

"AHAHAHA CALUM!" I yelled louder this time. "HELP ME!" I yelled as I wiggled around and yelled at the two boys on me.

"Say we aren't dating and I'll stop." Luke said but I refused to. They act too much like an old married couple to say they aren't dating.

"CALUM, BROTHER, FUCK-AHAHAHAHA-HELP ME!" I uelled as I started gasping. My throat hurt and it was hard to breath. "STOP TAKING A SHIT AND HELP ME!"

"I'm not taking a shit," someone said and I looked. I saw Calum standing there with an evil smirk on his face. "Maybe I'll just leave you,"

"Dude you guys look like you're gonna have a threesome on the couch. Michael is above you and Luke is right next to your head." a feminine voice said and I just laughed harder. Fucking Kelsey man.

"NO! NO I DON'T WANT THAT!" I yelled as I laughed. Calum stood their arms crossed and I made a mental note to slap him when he least expected it. "I can't breath stop it! I don't want you guys!"

"Okay that's enough," Calum said as he tried prying the boys off of me. "Leave her alone, I don't want her to die because of you idiots." Calum said.

"And the protective older brother mode kicks in as the fun and playful mode goes away." I heard someone say and I gasped as the two stopped. They stayed next to me and we were all panting.

"Well this totally doesn't look wrong. You're all tired and panting and positoned like you three just-dear god," Kelsey said and I was still a laughing mess.

"You need to go to church Kelsey. You need jesus," Ashton said and I nodded. "I got it off of our fans on twitter. When someone says something dirty, they reply with, 'you need jesus'." he said as Kelsey looked at him funny.

"Ah, fandoms. We are the best." Kelsey said. "Wait, you actually pay attention to that stuff?" she asked and he nodded. "Whats stanning?"

"Being a fan of something, like 'OH EM GE I STAN ONE DIRECTION SOOO HARD!' that." he said in a high pitched squealy voice. I laughed and fell off of the couch.

"Fuck," I groaned as I laughed. "Fucking stop it," I said as I curled into a ball. My stomach hurt and my throat ached but I couldn't stop laughing.

"What do us fans want from you guys?" Kelsey asked and Michael answered immediately.

"Our dicks." he said and I laughed even more. "Dear god, what did we do to you? You won't stop laughing,"

"I fucking hate you guys," I said, gasping between each word. "God,"

"What is af?" Kelsey asked.

"As fuck." Ashton answered.

"What do us fans want from Luke?" Kelsey asked and Luke groaned.

"There is so much, how am I supposed to fullfill them all?" he asked. "Dye my hair. Be shirtless more often. Get tattoos. Make out with Michael. Get more piercings. Get more muscle. Wear snapbacks more. Wear flannels more."

"Wait what?" Michael asked but we all ignored it.

"Dear god, what don't you guys see?" Kelsey asked.

"Naked girls in my dms." Luke said and Michael laughed.

"Really? I do." Michael said and I felt someone nudge my side. "Stop laughing, it's annoying now."

"I fucking can't." I said. I groaned as someone poked me and my laughter died down as they kept poking me. "Owwie, stop it, I bruise easily," I said.

"She stopped." Calum said and I giggled.

"Do you know the ohyeah5sos hashtag?" Kelsey asked and Ashton giggled. "Oh god, nothing is a secret with you guys."

"Our fans are so dirty. Like I read this weird short story thingy about me and Michael and a random girl and dear god." Calum groaned. "It made me drop my phone."

"Sorry mate but I don't share." Michael said. "Especially with you."

"Oh god guys," I said as I sat up. I held my head and then shook it a bit. I felt lightheaded for a second. "Stop it, I dont wanna know if you'd do a threesome or not."

"When did we get on the topic of threesomes anyways?" Luke asked and I looked at Kelsey.

"I blame you," I said as Michael and Calum talking about how they wouldn't share a girl with anyone. "You brought this up."

"I read one about me and Michael and a girl and it made me want to drive to the nearest church. I felt so guilty after I read it because it was just so detailed." Ashton said adding on to what Calum said.

"You guys read your own imagines? Really?" Kelsey asked. "You guys are soemthing special."

"Some are very entertaining." Luke said and I laughed. "Oh god, here we go again."

"And some make me wanna pour holy water on myself and drive to the nearest church." Ashton said.

"And some make me laugh because I would never do that." Calum said and laughed.

"I'm so tweeting this," Kelsey said and we laughed. "What about you Michael, what do these imagines make you feel like?"

"They either make me all emotional, all giggly, or make me pray to god that he forgives me." Michael said. "There is no in between."

"Same," Kelsey said.

"What?" Calum asked and she shook her head.

"Nothing." she answered.