Chapter 2

Catherine's point of view

"Cat! Wake up!" someone said and I groaned. No, I don't wanna wake up, I love my bed and he loves me.

"Catherine, wake up. There are people here." someone said. It sounded like my mum but I'm to tired to figure it out. I can barely construct coherent sentences in my head right now.

"Catherine Davis if you don't wake up right now," someone hissed and I got up. No need to get mum angry, she's horrible when she's angry.

"Whaf?" I asked, my head buried in one of my pillows. My arm was hanging off the side of the bed and the blanket felt half on me. Did I put any shorts on? I don't remember nor did I care right now, it was just a question.

"There are people here for you. You need to get dressed now," she said and I groaned. I don't know many people,

"But mum, I don't like people. Tell them to go away, I'm sleeping," I said as I turned my head. I was smacked with a pillow and I groaned. "Fine fine fine, I'm up. Give me ten minutes," I said and she sighed

"Finally, now hurry up." she said and I nodded. I got off of my comfortable, warm bed and and stood up in the cold as an igloo room. Dammit, I need to learn how to sleep with pants on. I just don't like how one leg would ride up in your sleep and when you have a blanket and pull it up the pants leg rolls up and its just annoying okay?

Who are even here? Mum wouldn't wake me up just because Kelsey is here, she's always here, it's like her second home. I don't have any other friends I hang out with out of school other than her. Last time I checked, I never got in trouble with the authorities. I didn't piss anyone off at school, well I did, but it was just a water balloon to the crotch, no big deal.

I went to my closet and grabbed a pair of sweats and a hoodie. Haha I'm not getting dressed for a bunch of people I don't even know who they are. Even if I did know who they are, it's, wait what time is it? I looked at my clock and it was 9am. Oh fuck me, 9am!? What the actual fuck, I don't wake up until at least 11am.

It's 9am, these people better be more special than the fucking president if I'm up at 9am for them. I went to my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I threw the hoodie on and zipped it up. I left my hair hidden because it's ugly and I'm not fixing it right now. You can be Beyonce and I still wouldn't fix my hair for you right now.

I put my hands in my pockets and walked to the kitchen. "Who the hell wakes up at 9am? I hate you all." I said as I walked in the kitchen. I poured myself a glass of orange juice and went to the living room. "You better have a good reason why I'm up this early," I said as I sat on the couch and drank my orange juice.

"Remember what we told you yesterday, about how you were adopted?" she asked and I nodded. I swallowed my orange juice and sighed.

"Yeah, what does that have to do with anything? I'm tired and when I'm tired I'm very...bitchy." I said and my dad nodded.

"We could see that." he said and I chuckled.

"Now, who was so special I had to wake up at the ass crack of dawn for?" I asked, as I took another drink of orange juice.

"This is Calum," my mum said and I waved. It was that one Asian guy from the band my friend likes so much, what was their name. 5 Minutes of Winter? Eh sounds right.

"Hi Calum, are you the president's son?" I asked and he shook his head. "Then why are you so special to me?" I asked and my dad elbowed me. "Let me rephrase that. Why must I be up at such an ungodly hour to be acquainted with you?" I asked. "Better?" I asked and my mum shook her head.