Author's Note

Okay, so, not an update, well, not a chapter, but this is something important.

As many of you know, this book is apart of my 'Secret Sister' series and I would love to thank you all for reading this. Whether you started because you randomly found it while looking for stories or started reading it because of 'Luke Hemmings Secret Sister', I love you.

This book is coming to an end soon and I'd hate to say it, but it is. The boys are going on tour soon and the day they leave, is the day this book ends.

And just to save questions, yes, I will be writing an epilogue. For some reason, I just really like writing epilogues. And no, there will not be a sequel.

The next book in this series will be 'Michael Clifford's Secret Sister' and unlike these last two, it won't be all funny and upbeat. I'm trying to make these all differentiate from each other and yeah.

So, I love you guys soo much and thank you if you're reading this. You're guys's 'update please' and 'I love this story so much' comments literally kept me from deleting this book more times than I can count.

You're all the best and you all deserve free concert tickets to your favorite bands. You also deserve to have a life time supply of your favorite food.

Maybe at the end of the book I'll do one of those Q&A things where I pretend to be the character and you ask me questions. I'd have to answer as if I was the character and yeah.

Stay awesome and peace out everyone.

~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject ♡