Chapter 28

Catherine's point of view

"So you guys sit on the couch, and we'll come down in our outfits." Kelsey said and they nodded. Calum didn't seem to into it but noded anyways.

If he doesn't stop actng like that, I'll purposely wear something sexy as hell for all of them. I swear to the punk god, aka Andy Biersack, that I will.

Kelsey walked us to my room and then closed the door. I grabbed the new bag of clothes and stripped down. Me and Kelsey could change in front of each other without caring, so that was cool.

I pulled the dress on, careful not to rip it, and had Kelsey sip it up for me. I went to my closet and grabbed my white blazer. I threw it on and kicked my converse off. I pulled my socks off and put on a pair of white heels.

I turned around and Kelsey looked at me."Damn girl," she said, looking me up and down. "You look stunning, Ashton will drool." she said and I blushed.

"I'm not trying to make anyone drool." I said and she 'mhm'ed. I rolled my eyes at her and she opened my dresser. "What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Black thigh highs," she answered and I opened the dresser right abover her head. "Oh," she said and backed away before she stood up. She grabbed  pair then shut it.

She sat on the bed and pulled them on. "You look like a punk rock school girl who doesn't care about anything." I told her and she laughed. She had a plaid skirt on and black skull and cross bones shirt.

"Let's show them." she said and ran to the door. She opened it and I followed behind her. I walked to the living room and smiled at the boys as I showed them the dress.

"The difference between the two outfits is amazing." Michael said as he looked at us two. "Your's is cute and girly. Your's is edgy and well, sexy."

"It's the short skirt." Kelsey said. "But these sleeves are annoying. I think I'll cut them off and make a muscle tee out of this." she said and I nodded.

I looked at Calum and Ashton, who were smiling at me. "I like it," Calum said. "It's cute, like Mikey said." I nodded and looked at Ashton.

He couldn't stop eyeing me up and down, so I looked at Luke with a risen eyebrow. "It doesn't really suit you." he said. "It's cute, but if it was blue, it'd look a lot better."

"Real criticism, there we go, an actual judge here." Kelsey said and I laughed. I didn't mind Luke's comment, I knew he was right. Pink wasn't my color, but if I tried, I could pull it off.

"Your's looks like it would be featured in an Avril Lavigne music video." he told Kelsey and she cheered.

"Yes! I love her!" Kelsey said. "Luke is now my favorite boy," she said and Luke smiled proudly. "Cat, we gotta change into something else, c'mon."

"That coffee was a bad idea," I said outloud as she dragged me to my room. The boys laughed at us and I made a mental note to post pictures of Michael in those booty shorts on every social media I have, not just twitter.

• • •

After god knows how many outfits later, and photos, I was finally tired of walking the 'runaway' aka the hallway. I sat on the couch beside Luke, tired of walking. I was still in my last outfit, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a red flannel, and a loose Nirvana tank-top.

"I'm tired," I said and Kelsey agreed with me. "But, Michael, guess what," I teased and he hummed questionably. "Your turn to model things."

"Take this bag and change in the bathroom. Don't look into it until you get in the bathroom." Kelsey said and I nodded. He groaned and stood up, taking the bag and walking to the bathroom.

Seconds later, I hear an, 'I AM SO KILLING YOU GUYS!' come from him and us two girls laughed. "What did you get him?" Ashton asked and Kelsey had to answer for me.

"Pink booty shorts," she laughed out and his jaw dropped. Next thing you know, everyone had their phones in their hands and they were set on camera mode.

"I'M NOT COMING OUT OF THIS BATHROOM!" he yelled and Kelsey yelled back.

"YOU HAVE TO!" she said and I laughed. A few moments later, he walked out with his idiot baseball tee and the shorts. We quickly snapped as many photos as we can while laughing.

"You look amazing Mikey," Luke snickered and he groaned. "Those shorts really make your legs look nice."

"Shut up Luke," he said and glared at us girls. "I hate you guys."

"We love you too boo," I said and blew him a kiss. "Now smile for instagram," I said and he rolled his eyes but smiled anyways. I snapped a few morw before turning my phone off.

"I bet Luke would look wonderful in these with his long and skinny legs." Michael said and Luke shook his head.

"C'mon Luke, wear them." Calum said and I agreed. Soon, everyone was telling him to wear the shorts and he sighed. "I hate you all. Michael, take them off then give me them."

"Just come in the bathroom with me. It's not like I don't have boxers on. And besides, you've seen it all anyways." Mivhael winked and Luke groaned. "Save it for the bedroom honey, now come on."

Michael took Luke to the bathroom and we were posting all the photos we took on the social medias, causing their fans to laugh and fangirl.

When I was done posting them, after tagging Michael in them all, I looked up. Michael walked out, in his skinny jeans now, and a blushing Luke followed.

"Oh my god," I laughed out and snapped photos of him. Unlike Michael, who didn't pose at all, Luke striked a model pose. He popped his hip out and set his hand on it.

"You look wonderful Luke, maybe we should keep those for you." Calum laughed out and Ashton nodded. "You could wear those onstage so you don't get as sweaty."

"The fans would get a kick out of that." Ashton said and I agreed. "Time to post these." he said and I nodded.

I started posting them and I got a wonderful idea. "Why stop the train there? Cal? Why don't you go wear them too? And then get the whole band over with, with Ashton wearing them after."