Chapter 31

Catherine's point of view

I walked backstage with Josh, my arm around him so security know he's with me. A few fans stopped me and asked for autographs, but that's it. Some asked for a picture and one asked for a picture with me and Josh. Which he agreed to so the band doesn't get shit.

Yeah, media will do anything in their power to have a story on the papers and tv.

I walked him to the boys' dressing room and then shut the door behind us. "That was something different," he said. "Why would they want my picture?"

"Because you're with me I guess," I said and he nodded. "Wanna make an instagram video?" I asked him and he bit his lip.

God damn did he look hot doing that.

"Sure," he said and I turned my phone on. I stood next to him and opened up the app. I clicked on the button to make a new post and started making a video.

"Hi guys," I said and Josh waved shyly. "This is my new friend Josh and we are in the 5sos dressing room." I told him and we moved out of the camera.

"These are their... hair products?" Josh said questionably and I nodded. "As you can see they have a lot." he said and I laughed.

"Oh times running out, say slemthing funny." I said quickly as I saw the time bar through the mirror and Josh replied fast.

"Penis," he said and the video was over. I laughed and he shrugged. I posted the video with the hashtag penis and I opened twitter.

"Take a pic with me?" I asked and he shrugged. We took a few pictures, all with silly faces, and I posted them, tagging the boys and Kelsey, saying we're having more fun than them.

"They only wear black skinny jeans?" Josh asked me and he looked at a rack of clothes. I nodded and looked through them. I was bored and Josh was here and I had guy clothes, and I have a great idea.

"Leather," I said and grabbed the black leather jacket. "Wear it," I said and he looked at me worried. "They won't care. They don't wear jackets on stage much anyways."

He nodded and took his flannel shirt off. He put the jacket on and I whistled. "You look badass," I said and then put him in front of the mirror.

"I look ugly," he said with a raised eyebrow. "This jacket is way too big on me." he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Am I allowed to style your hair?" I asked him and he thought about it. He shrugged and I grabbed a comb. "I love dressing people up. Maybe, I'll become a stylist or something."

"I haven't thought much of the future," he said. "I don't like to." he told me. "But I already told you that earlier."

"Yeah..." I trailed of as I wet his hair with a spray bottle full of water. "I'm seventeen, I still have a long future ahead of me. I got a year or two to decide what I want to do before I start studying it. However, being a stylist doesn't seem that bad." I said as I fixed his hair.

"Is this what you do to all your friends. Put them in ridiculous outfits and try to make them look good?" he asked me and looked at me through the mirror.

"I've done this to Kelsey quite a lot." I said and he nodded. "And we made the boys wear pink booty shorts yesterday. That was fun. Wanna see the pictures?"

"Um," he said. "No thanks?" he said and I laughed. He sat on the chair quietly as I fixed his hair.

"I'll buy them more hair products sometime. Or they can get more, they're rich." I said and he laughed. "Their skinny jeans are probably worth more than my entire life."

"Nothing can be worth more than that." He said and I blushed. I put his hair in a quiff like Luke's and as soon as I was almost finished, my phone rang.

"Dammit," I said, not expecting the loud sound to fill the silent room. I picked it up and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked as I sprayed the hairspray.

"Oi, don't get it in my eyes." he said and I laughed. He covered his eyes and I rolled my own.

"What are you guys doing in our dressing room?" I heard Ashton's voice ask us. "Don't get what in his eyes?" I would have answered with something cheeky, but I didn't want to scare Josh.

I was going to say cum.

"We're playing dress up," I said. "And Josh is my Ken doll," I told him and Josh pouted. "Expect he's not fake and made out of plastic."

"She's killing me," Josh said. "The hairspray is like fire in a can." he said and I laughed. "It burns."

"It's how you look good!" I said as I finished. "There, it's perfect. You look like a wanna be Luke Hemmings." I said and I heard Luke laugh.

"He doesn't pull it off better than me, right?" I heard Luke's voice ask and I looked at Josh. I nodded and Josh laughed. "What's so funny?"

"He beat you at being you bro," Michael said and Luke gasped. "That must suck."

"You look like a combination of Michael, Luke, and Ashton." I said, and helped him stand up. "And you're as tall as Calum. You're like all of them combined right now, it's so cool."

"It's funny how you two just met and are so close." I heard Calum say. "It's cute too, but try anything, and I'll kill you both."

"I think I like Josh more than you Cal." I said as I fixed his jacket. "This is too big on you, if it fit you perfectly, you'd look so good."

"Hang up before I throw up." I heard Ashton say and Calum agree. I rolled my eyes at his comment and looked at Josh.

"He likes me and is jealous," I whispered to him and he chuckled. His shoulders shook up and down and it wasn't now until I noticed he wasn't very broad. He was so tiny, it was cute.

I mean, if you're a six foot five, body builder looking guy, it's kind of hard to call you cute. Josh was like Michael's size, but a little taller and thinner.

"We'll be there in maybe...fifteen minutes?" I heard Kelsey say questionably and I shook my head, snapping me out of the daydream I was in.

"That's awesome," I said. "Can't wait to hear you guys rehearse and do all that fun stuff."

"I can't either," Josh said and I smiled.

"Op op op, cop. Turn the phone off now." I heard someone say and everyone shouted a quick bye before the line was cut.

"They're idiots," I sakd and grabbed my phone. I turned it off and put it in my pocket.

"What do we do until they get here?" he asked me and I shrugged.

"I'm going to walk around the venue," I said and he said he'd follow me.

Okay okay okay, I gotta ask you all this....

Josh and Catherine

Or

Ashton and Catherine?