Chapter 3

Catherine's point of view

"Where are we going?" I asked them. I buckled my seatbelt and Ashton chuckled. Yes, I got in their van, no they didn't have any candy. I mean, if a hot band member asks you to get in the van, you get in the van. Or a band member in general. No questions.

"We're going to the park." he said and I nodded. I love the park. I always act like a little kid at the park, it's fun.

"So, can we ask questions?" Calum asked from behind me. Not like that you dirty minded mofos, He was sitting behind me, Ashton next to me, Luke in the back with Calum, and Michael was up in the front seat.

"I'm not very interesting but sure," I said. Not sure why he worded it like that. It was like he was afraid of my reaction.

"Favorite color?" Ashton asked. Everybody asks that question first. Such a basic ass question.

"Black." I said and he nodded.

"Favorite show?" Luke asked.

"DragonBall Z and Supernatural." I said. What? Can't a girl like anime to? I mean, sure a lot of guys like it but girls can like it to. And Supernatural is just life. I also think Dean and Sam are really cute.

"DragonBall Z?" Calum asked and I nodded.

"My ex boyfriend got me into it. I mean, who doesn't love screaming, and monkey people?" I asked and they chuckled.

"Favorite movie?" Luke asked. Yes, I finally heard his voice. It's deep, very deep. Almost as deep as Kelsey's love for 5sos, ALMOST.

"Frozen," I answered immediately. Frozen is just beautiful.

"Favroite character in Frozen?" Michael asked.

"Olaf!" I said and he reached back ti high-five me. I high-fived him and chuckled. "Olaf is adorable." I said and he nodded.

"What do you like to do when your bored?" Ashton asked.

"Annoy my best friend, listen to music, tweet random things, watch youtubers and viners, uh oh and play guitar," I said.

"What other instruments can you play?" Calum asked.

"I an play a bit of the drums because my ex, he wanted to me in a band, drummer specifically. So I taught him guitar and in return he taught me drums." I said. No tears. Fighting through it.

"I don't know what to say, I'm sorry, or cool," Ashton said. Wait, why would he say sorry?

"Why would you say sorry?" I asked.

"Because I heard the word ex, meaning you broke up right?" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah," I said. "And I'm not looking for sorry's so, ask another question." I said and they nodded.

"What do you hate?" Luke asked.

"A lot of things. People, being outside for long periods of time, sleepless nights, sleeing in pants, seafood, stairs, oh and classical and jazz music." I said. "There's a lot more but that would take to much time." I said and they nodded.

"People?" Michaek asked. "You hate us?" he pouted and I shook my head.

"There's specific types of people. Like, those who bully others, those who use others, those who pretend to be someone they're not to impress somebody, those who act like they're the queen of the world, and people like that." I said and he nodded.

"We're here," Calum said and I chuckled. I unbuckled my seat belt and opened my door. I got out and so did the others.

"I'm going to the playground." I said as I walked towards it.