Chapter 18

Calum's point of view

Unedited...sorry, it's 2am

I knocked on Catherine's door and her mum opened it up. "Cat said you'd be here to pick her up," she said and I nodded. "Come in, I'll go wake her up."

"She's not up yet?" I asked as I walked into their house. Her mum laugher and shook her head. "It's 8am..." I trailed off and she laughed while shaking her head.

"She normally doesn't wake up untill around eleven, unless she is needed to." she told me as we walked to her room. "Help me wake her up? She won't wack me with her pillow if you're there."

"That's because she'll wack me." I said and looked at Cat who was asleep in her bed. I looked around her room and saw the dress she had on last night tossed on her tv. It was literally hanging off of it.

"Her room is a mess, I know," her mum said as she started shaking Catherine. "Cat, Calum is here. Get up." her mum tried but failed.

"Let me try," I said after her third attempt to wake her up failed. I got on her bed and started jumping up and down. "Catherine, wake up!" I said loudly into her ear after I bent down.

She pushed me and I fell straight on my ass. I humphed and kicked her side as I bounced on the bed. "Go away, I'm sleeping you fucking ass." she mumbled and pulled the blanket up.

I grabbed her blanket and ripped it off of her. She groaned and curled up into a ball. She was now in a pair of grey sweatpants and a bra. "Cat, come on. Remember the interview?" I asked and she groaned.

"This early?" Catherine asked me and turned around to face me. "Why do you always wake me up at the ass crack of dawn?" she asked as she opened her eyes.

"First of all, it's 8, that's not dawn," I told her and she rolled her eyes. "And second of all, I wanted to take you out to breakfast before we have the interview."

She sighed and uncurled herself. She was now lying straight on her back and she nodded. It wasn't until how I noticed her mum wasn't here anymore. "Yeah fine, let me get dressed. I'll be down soon,"

And by soon, she means like in an hour.

I nodded and got off of her bed. "Be quick, the interview starts at noon." I told her and she nodded. I left her room and went to the living room. My phone should keep me entertained for awhile.

As I suspected, it took her about an hour and a half to take a shower and get dressed. She came down in a pair of black shorts, a white tank-stop, a tan colored cardigan, and white converse.

"Where's my mum?" she asked as she looked around. "Did she leave or go back to sleep or?"

"She left, something about groceries," I said, vaguely remembering her saying they needed more food. "Anyways, are you ready?" I asked as I stood up.

"Yeah," she said and walked over. "Let's go," she said and opened her front door. We walked out and she locked it behind her. We went to my car and we got in. I put the key into the ignition and she turned on the stereo as soon as the car was on.

"I erm have a cd in there so don't turn it up too loud," I said as I started driving to the cafe we were going to.

"Who is it?" she asked as she set her fingers on the volume dial. "And my mum had a Nirvana cd in the car last night when I turned it on, so I'm used to unexpected shouting."

"It's Usher," I said and she nodded. "If you like him, go ahead and turn it on, of you don't, then put it on the radio." I told her and she nodded.

She turned it on and soon the song 'Hey Daddy' started playing. "Well," she said and laughed. I laughed along with her and she stared out the window while she sang along to the song.