Chapter 5

Calum's Point of View

"You know we're gonna have to go back on tour again, right?" Ashton asked and I nodded.

"Of course I do, but why bring it up now? We don't leave until like 3-4 maybe 5 weeks." I said.

"Because Catherine can't come on tour with us," he said as I took a drink of my water bottle.

"Yeah, okay," I said as I drank the water. "I know she can't. Doesn't mean I have to stop talking to her. There's things such as skype and face time and texting and twitter and every other social media ever made."

"Just making sure you knew. I don't want you to get used to her heing around all the time because like, she won't be there when we wake up on the tour bus in another state." he said and I nodded.

"I know, now where are the other two?" I asked him and he shrugged. "Haven't seen them all day,"

"Could be sleeping. Or out shopping. O-"

"Or we were in the kitchen making a sandwich." someone said and I looked up. Michael stood there with a sandwich in one hand and a can of coca-cola in the other.

"Okay," I said and he came and sat down. I turned the tv on and it was one of those stupid gossip shows. They have nothing better to do than to ruin careers and start drama. I wasn't into shows like this, but I wanna see what stupid lies they're making up now.

"5 Seconds of Summer have been seen with a mystery girl," it started and I looked at the tv. "Could she be a girlfriend of one of the boys. She looks like a girl just for the bassist Calum Hood. Maybe they're together? Watch out girls, Mr. Hood may be off the market."

"That's just sick. I would never, ever date my own sister." I said and changed the channel, not wanting to listen to it anymore. The thought of it made me shiver, and not in a good way. She's family, that'd be weird and gross.

"They don't know that yet Calum." Ashton said.

"But still, they shouldn't make up girlfriend rumors. They have no solid proof that we're dating,therefore they shouldn't lie. Unless they get a picture of us kissing, which might I add, will never ever happen, they got no story and no proof." I said.

"Why are you so irritated about this? It's just a rumor. Happens all the time. It never bothered you before." Luke said and I chuckled.

"That's the thing Luke, it happens all the time. If we're seen with a girl, it automatically means we're married. It gets quite annoying, especially when whenever I go on Twitter, drama after drama, rumor after rumor." I sighed.

"That's what happens when people actually listen to your band and like you." Michael said and I nodded. "You basically signed up for it as soon as you guys created the band."

"Yeah," I said and tossed the remote to Michael, hitting him in the balls since he wasn't paying attention. He groaned, folding up faster than a beach chair. I knew I should have said sorry, but I was to busy laughing along with Luke and Ashton.

"What to fuck... Calum!?" he groaned, the hand he wasn't holding his sandwich in was clutching his crotch. He was on the floor, rocking around like a turtle who fell on it's back. I'm glad he didn't hit his head on the coffe table though.

"Oh my god, I'm-I'm sorry Michael!" I laughed out. "I didn't mean it!"

"Bullshit," he groaned. "I hate you so much Hood."

"Okay, okay, get up now. I'm sure it didn't hurt that much, the remote doesn't weight much." Luke said after he stopped laughing. Ashton was just laughing and pointing at him, like a first grader.

"Shut the fuck up Luke," Michael said to him. "You don't know what it feels like cause you don't have balls."

"Don't swear at him. He's younger than you." Ashton said, still laughing a bit.

"Fuck off," Michael said and got on his knees. He slowly stood up and sat on the couch, legs spread open. "I hate you all."

"Love you too Mikey." Ashton said and Michael glared at him.

"My sandwich you little shit." Michael muttered and glared at me again.

"Make yourself a new one."

"I'm not hungry anymore." he said and we chuckled. "I'm too sore right now. Check again in the next, I don't know, year or two."

"I should have put that on keek." Ashton said and I laughed. "I'm sure fans would have loved that, don't you?"

"Yeah, they would love seeing Michael cry while holding his crotch." Luke said.

"Shut up Luke." Michael said and I chuckled at their love-hate relationship. Yep, they're dating, not shocking at all really.

"Why do girls even like us?" Ashton asked, laughing at them. "Why do girls like you guys?"

"I don't know. I don't even like you guys and I'm in your band." Michael said and Luke agreed.

"I don't know. Girls are confusing." I said and Ashton nodded.

"You guys are confusing too." Luke said.

"Oh my god shut up Luke." Michael said.

"Love you too Mikey," Luke said and Michael groaned. Such an adorable couple. I can hear the wedding bells.

Crappy chapter at 9pm on a school night. Sorry guys, I'll make the next chapter longer and better. Promise.
~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject ♡