Chapter 33

Catherine's point of view

"Catherine, wake up." I heaed someone whisper and I groaned. I buried my head into my pillow and they kept repeating 'wake up'.

"I'll chop your dick off of you don't go away." I said and the person laughed. "I'm serious,"

"You wouldn't dare touch my dick." I heard someone say and the only person thay could be is A) my dad, B) my real dad, C) Calum, or D) Kelsey.

"I'll chop your boobs off," I muttered and they laughed, telling me they didn't have boobs. "Unless you're Calum, I'm not afraid to grab your junk and chop it off."

"She chopped off a girls hair because it was on her desk at school. She chopped half of the girl's hair off and didn't even care." I heard someone say and I groaned.

"Go the fuck away," I said and pulled the blanket up. Oh wait, there was no blanket. When I reached down to see if there was, I felt an arm around my waist. "Who is this?" I asked sleepily.

"Uh Josh," someone said and I nodded. I left it and then snuggled into my pillow again. Which, was not my pillow, or a pillow. "That is Michael."

I nodded and wrapped my arm around him, pulling him closer. Trying to wake me up, would involve waking Michael up, so I was fine.

I snuggled I to him and next thing I know, screamo was being blasted in my ear. "WHAT THE FUCK," I yelled and opened my eyes. They all rolled over laughing and I glared at each and every one of them.

"I'll kill you all in your sleep," I threatened and got up. Josh shifted but he didn't wake up. I sighed and stood up. "I'll choke you all with sausages." I said as I went to my room.

Kelsey followed me up, explaining what they had planned. "There is no way in purgatory that I am allowing them to buy me clothes. That's their money, let them spend it on what they want, not what I want."

"I said that," Kelsey said as she looked through my closet. "And you wanna know what they said?" She asked and I hummed. "We want to spend it on you guys. And Calum was like, 'I wanna spoil my baby sister' but you're just a year younger than him.

"I bet they just want another model show because I'm hot as fuck." I said and posed. "Oh damn not right now, I look like the grudge." I said remembering I just woke up.

I grabbed a pair of ripped light washed jean shorts, a black tank-top, a cropped leather vest, and ripped up black see through tights. I threw the outfit on my bed carelessly and grabbed my brush.

"You're going to look like a prostitute in that," Kelsey said amused and I shrugged.

"I am one so it doesn't matter," I joked and she laughed. I brushed my hair out and left it natural. "I'm changing in my room, you can go in the bathroom."

"I think I'll just change right here." She said and toom her shirt off. I shrugged and did the same. I quickly put the outfit on and then grabbed a pair of black doc martins.

"How do I look?" Kelsey asked me and I looked at her outfit. A black Jack Daniels tank-top, light washed skinny jeans, white converse, and a denim vest.

"Hot," I said and then went to my bathroom. I washed my face and the started on my make up. I quickly did my make up and then let Kelsey use them.

I grabbed my brush and brushed out my nappy brown hair. I left it down and Kelsey just had her's in a side braid. I set my brush down and sprayed some perfume in me. "Deodorant," Kelsey said and I laughed.

I put some on quickly and she rolled her eyes. "Now, grab your phone," Kelsey said and I did. I went to my room and grabbed my phone, along with some money I keep saved for shopping trips.

"Ready!" Kelsey yelled and I nodded. I saw Josh and Michael sitting on the couch sleepily while Calum rolled around on the floor.

"You didn't need to punch him in the balls," Luke said and Michael shrugged. "Besides, you needed to wake up, it's noon."

"Luke," Michael said and Luke hummed. "Shut the fuck up," he said and I chuckled.

"I gotta get home," Josh said and I frowned. "My parents are going to need me home. I really don't want to sorry them." He said and I nodded.

"I'll drive you," Calum said. "We gotta stop by the hotel and change our clothes anyways." Josh nodded and stood up. He scratched his back and his sleeves rode up.

I eyed his wrist and he looked down as he felt my gaze. He tugged his sleeves down and I gave him a smile and a nod. "Me and Kels will meet you there yeah?" I asked and they all nodded.

"C'mon lets go get some coffee while we wait." Kelsey said to me and I nodded. "Starbucks trip!" She yelled and dragged me to her car.

Maybe coffee isn't a good idea for her....

I know this is really short and I apologize. It's just I've bwen extremely tired lately and yeah. I hope you like it and I apologize for the crappiness of this chapter. Stay awesom and happy valentines day babes. xx

~Allena aka Mrs. Irwin aka Queen Reject ♡