Chapter 7

Catherine's Point of View

"Kelsey, just because my brother is Calum Hood, doesn't mean you have to stop fangirling over his band." I told my best friend as she sat on my chair. Brother. It felt weird saying that, I don't know why. Maybe it's because all my life I was told I was an only child.

"It's weird now. Like he's your brother and I feel like it's wrong to fangirl over my best friend's brother's bands." she said and I chuckled.

"Kels, just do it. I know you wanna. Scream about how hot you think Calum is. How adorable Luke is. How amazing Michael's voice is. How sweet Ashton is. Go on and on about them as if I don't know them. It doesn't matter." I said and she nodded.

Truth me told, I missed her constant fangirling and blabbering about their band. It was the best but most annoying thing ever. I don't want her to stop just because I'm related to her 'future husband'.

"Okay," she said and took a deep breath. I chuckled, amused at how she has to prepare herself for her fangirling. "Have you seen Calum lately? Oh my god that boy's jawline is so sharp it could cut a diamond. And his face is just so squishy and all I wanna do is squish his cheeks. It is so weird because how can you have a squishy face and a jawline that sharp? And have you seen his fucking arms? Oh my god."

I tuned out slightly as she rambled on and on about him. He's my brother, so it was a but weird, but I was glad she was doing her thing. Still feels weird saying brother. As soon as she switched members, I tuned back in just to hear what she had ti say about them.

"And fucking Ashton and his long ass llama hair and stubble. He's trying to kill the whole fandom I swear to god. His fucking biceps are like the size of the moon and have you seen that boy's fingers? He can destroy his next girlfriend with them, like holy shit. And he's so hot when he drums, like, he broke the drumset once. Imagine what he could do in bed, and just I'm gonna die."

"Don't die," I said and she looked at me. "I don't wanna be alone in college. I need you to stay alive. Think about erm, Zack Efron I know you don't like him. Just stay alive."

"Ew," she said and crinkled her nose. "Zack Efron isn't even that cute. I mean, Alex Gaskarth is way better looking than him. He's a good actor but isn't very good looking, well, to me that is."

"Don't bring Alex into this," I said. "Don't compare my father to your future husband." I said and she got up and hit me with the pillow beside me. I laughed loudly as she hit me between each word.

"He is not my future husband you asshole." she said and I continued laughing. I grabbed the pillow and took it from her. "I hate you," she laughed out and I nodded,

"I love you too," I said with a sweet smile. I was breathing heavily from all the laughing, but it didn't matter, she was too. "Now, want to go get something to snack on before dinner?" I asked and she nodded.

"You have any Skittles?" she asked as we got up and left the room. I rolled my eyes at her love for the rainbow candy and chuckled.

"I dunno, maybe." I said as we went to the kitchen. My parents weren't home, but when they get home, they usually cook. I opened a cabinet and grabbed my box.

"What's the combination again?" I asked and she chuckled. She hip bumped me away and grabbed the box, entering in the numbers. It's sad I forgot the comination to my own box.

"1996," she said and I rolled my eyes. "Idiot, it's your birth year. How can you forget?"

"In my defense, you're smarter than me." I said. "You remember more. I like lose memory every day. I don't even remember what time my parents come home."