Road trip | M. Atsumu, M. Osamu and S. Rintarou

Warnings: Cursing⚠️, that's about it

This was a last minute thing that was planned yesterday, how you even convinced your parents to let you go? Remains a mystery. But since you all had a three day weekend due to a faculty meeting, and sports were cancelled, the twins proposed an idea.

You'd all take a trip to a cabin up in the mountains that was owned by Suna's parents, it was a 5 hour drive. Being in the middle of winter it'd obviously be snowing so they found it fun to be able to have some freedom and hangout.

No one had a clue on what'd be your entertainment since Suna said he wouldn't go snowboarding, so it'd all be a surprise when you get there. But you brought some board games just in case.

You packed your bag filled with warm clothing and a bathing suit in case there was a hot tub. Adding some finishing items you had completed packing, you glanced at the clock and it was a bit past midnight.

Osamu said he wanted to get to the cabin early so he's be picking Suna and you up at 5:00 am sharp. Getting about 4 hours of sleep would be fun for you, especially being stuck with the trio for the whole weekend.

~~

Your alarm went off making you groan, 'Its way too early for this shit'. You think, Osamu texted he was on his way so you brought your bag down the stairs, you made sure to use the bathroom before you left and went to Osamu's car.

Everyone was already in the car, Suna even let you have the passenger seat.

"This 's so exciting!" Atsumu shrieks causing Osamu and Suna to give him nasty glares. They were not morning people.

"Didn't I tell you to shut 'yer trap 'til I got my coffee."Osamu snapped.

Atsumu raised his arms in defense muttering curses. The car drive to the coffee shop was quiet, ordering and finally getting coffee to wake up the four of you is finally when Osamu and Suna loosened up.

Now you all made your 5 hour journey to the mountains, Osamu taking the first half of the drive and you'd take the last half. Neither of you trusted Atsumu or Suna to drive, afraid of them either crashing or falling asleep behind the wheel.

"Can I get the aux?" Atsumu didn't let anyone answer as he reached for the cord, only to get his hand slapped. "Ow, fuck 'Samu!"

"You have the worst taste in music." Suna yawns. "Give me it."

"No, like 'yers is any better." Osamu glanced at him through the mirror.

Suna clicked his tongue in annoyance, "Well I don't wanna listen to the radio." He says.

Osamu simply handed you the aux, knowing you had the best taste, you muttered a thanks and played some songs the four of you would enjoy.

The sun peeked through the horizon, creating a beautiful sunrise. The snow on the side of the roads was all fluffy and untouched. Spending your weekend with the three would entertaining.

"I'm hungry." Atsumu states and places a hand over his growling stomach.

"Are 'ya fuckin' serious? I just got on the freeway."Osamu clenched his jaw.

"Actually I am too." Suna awoke from his short nap.

Osamu sighed and took the next exit knowing that you'd agree as well. Entering the gas station and paying for the breakfast you all chose. Everyone was satisfied and the car ride- so far went well.

Atsumu was blabbering on some conspiracy theories he has, Osamu just debunking them in the process just to irk his brother. Suna occasionally waking in and out of sleep to put his say in the theories.

You smiled softly to yourself, feeling happy to spend your time with these talented players, looking forward to mess around in the cabin with no adults nagging about the noise.