Paired up | O. Aran

Warnings: Enemies to lovers??, cursing⚠️

"And finally, L/n and Ojiro. This'll be due this Friday." After the words left her mouth you tuned out whatever she had to say next.

Out of all people to get paired up with, it had to be Aran.

You didn't have anything against him—that was until the incident that happened a few weeks ago.

The one time you entered the gym—and ironically—your last, was to deliver some score sheets for volleyball to the coach.

Now you've heard of said twins who fight out of nowhere, disregarding anyone around them, one voicing their opinions a tad bit more than the other.

And you've heard of Aran, who means well, but avoids the twins when they fight like the plague.

Once you walked in the doors, there they were. The twins arguing about something stupid you didn't even bother to catch.

Your goal was the coach. Not a ball thrown to your face from Aran.

The timing was almost too perfect.

"Hey! Quit it, it's getting out of hand." Aran pleads. Normally he wouldn't say anything, but you happened to be there, so now he felt obligated to.

There was no sign of the argument lightening up, even with Aran voicing his concerns. He resorted to his last idea; which wasn't good by all means.

A stray ball left behind from Atsumu seemed perfect to end this. He picked up the ball and without seeing you walk past them so closely, he threw the ball, missing the twins and hitting your head.

The only sounds that could be heard were the ball bouncing back on the floor, and the papers falling out of your hands, into a messy pile near everyone's feet.

"Did you not see me walk by?" You scoff a bit and bend down to retrieve the papers.

"Well- no, I was trying to-"

Aran was cut off by Atsumu's laughter.

"'Ya have terrible aim, dude." He wipes a tear from his eyes.

"Come on, man." Osamu joined in.

By the time the twins were giving Aran shit, you had picked up the papers and gave them to the coach and left.

Now you were left in a sour mood plus an upcoming headache.

That day you had a personal vendetta against Aran, not only did he hit you in the head, but he didn't even apologize and now you're stuck with him until Friday.

Aran looked at you as soon as your names were said, you obviously didn't look very happy, the whole thing wasn't even his fault!

He knew you weren't going to approach him, as soon as the teacher dismissed you all to work, he made his way to your table.

"Um, hey." He says and sits down next to you in the empty chair.

You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Look that day in the gym, I really didn't mean to hit you." He explains.

"Well you did." You say.

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." He rubbed his nape.

"Let's just get this over with." You sigh and read the rubric.

"I can do this half." He circles random problems.

"You took all the easy ones." You stare at him, eyebrows furrowed.

Man he really wasn't getting on your good side now.

"Whatever, I'll do these." You circle the rest that were left.