Sharing | I. Hajime

Warnings: Cursing⚠️

You and Iwaizumi, and Oikawa were all great friends. Everyone knew of the trio friend group because no one would see either one of you alone, you all went together everywhere.

After a few years of friendship, you couldn't deny that you liked one of them. You thought that it would be Oikawa, but he was too much; You had figured that out after he dumped even the simplest problems on you, asking for advice.

Iwaizumi was more independent, he didn't have to go to someone for every little thing. Though, as a normal human, he'd have his own problems to which he'd come to you and Oikawa with.

You felt it was wrong to like one of your best friends, what if you confessed and he didn't feel the same, would he act like nothing happened? It'd just be too awkward, so you refined yourself from doing so.

It wasn't common to have homework nights at each other's places, today happened to be Friday, so it was at Iwaizumi's house.

"I can't believe she assigned all of this crap."Iwaizumi huffed and dropped his heavy bag in his room. You and Oikawa followed after him, sighing in relief as the weight from your shoulders was gone.

"I definitely think this is a bit overboard." Oikawa pouted.

You agreed with the both of them, "I don't feel like doing homework right now." You groan and fall onto the bed with your head buried in Iwaizumi's pillows.

"We can do it later." Oikawa yawned. "Let's go to the store and get some snacks." He suggested.

"I have food here." Iwaizumi frowned.

"But I'm craving something sweet." Oikawa says.

"Sure, let's go." You agree.

"We literally just got home..." Iwaizumi mumbled underneath his breath as he grabbed his wallet and shut the door behind him.

After the short walk to the store, you had noticed how dark the clouds had gotten, though you chose to ignore it since it didn't look like it'd rain that soon.

Oikawa immediately hurried into a different aisle to get some sweets, while you and Iwaizumi went into a different one.

"What're you gonna get?" He asked standing close to you.

You hummed for a second before answering. "Not sure actually..."

"Can't decide?" He teased. "Let me guess, it's between your go-to, or those." He points to a bag of chips that had caught your attention.

He knew you like the back of his hand, normally you'd get your usual, but today those chips had seemed very appealing at the moment.

"How about you get your usual, and I'll get those chips." He smiled with a hint of pink tinge to his cheeks.

"Aww how nice Iwa!" Oikawa teased as he found the aisle you were in.

"Shut up you ass." Iwaizumi countered and turned back to you with now red dusting his face.

"Sounds good to me, Iwa." You smiled and grabbed your regular, you thanked him and went off to the refrigerators to get a drink.