Matchmakers | B. Koutarou

Warnings: Cursing⚠️

Bokuto was changing faster than normal in the locker room, he was just so excited to go home and spend time with his sisters, who've returned from college for a few days.

"What's got you rushin'?" Konoha brings the attention to the ace.

"My sisters came home today and we're having a movie night!" Bokuto smiles widely and puts his kneepads back in his bag.

"Damn, I thought you finally asked Y/n out." Konoha sighs. "Tell your sisters I said hi."

"I told you I'm going to!" Bokuto yells.

"We know... you've said that the last two weeks." Akaashi adds on.

"It-"

"It has to he perfect, we know." The remaining few finished for him in unison.

"Just for that, I'm eating all of 'Kari's cookies she made you." Bokuto huffs and shuts the door behind him. "I'm not scared to ask Y/n out." He mumbles.

"Oh, hey, Koutarou." You wave as you changed out of your shoes.

"Hi Y/n!" Bokuto jogged toward you. "Let me walk you home."

"Oh no, it's okay-"

"No, I'm walking you home! Just like always so stop refusing." He chuckles.

You smile and shake your head lightly. "Right. Thank you."

At this point, you should really stop refusing because no matter what, Bokuto always made it his priority to walk you home every night.

"Any big plans? You seem very excited." You laugh at how in every single step he took, he had a little skip to it. "There's no way you're that happy to walk me home."

"I like walking you home, though." Bokuto frowns. "But I'm extra excited because my sisters are home for a little and I haven't seen them in awhile!"

"That sounds like a lot of fun, any fun things planned?" You asked.

"We're having a movie night tonight, but I'm not so sure about the other days..." He trails off. "If I'm not doing anything then let's hang out!"

"As fun as that sounds, I wouldn't want to get in the way of your family time." You say. "You seem to value any time you can get with them."

Bokuto frowns, "But I wanna hang out with you too."

"We can go some other time." You try to cheer him up. "Either way, I'm going to be a little busy this weekend."

"Oh? What're you doing?" Bokuto piped up.

"Get some shopping done, and deep clean my room." You say.

"Aw okay."

"I promise once we're both not busy, we'll hang out."

Your house appeared and it was time to call it a night.

"I'll see you at school, goodnight."

"Goodnight Y/n!" Bokuto waved, not leaving until he was sure you made it safely inside.

He checked his phone and saw a few messages from his sisters, asking where he was and that they're waiting for him.

Normally he'd run home, but instead he continued to walk with a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"There you are! Why didn't you answer my texts?" Kiko, the oldest huffed as she opened the door.

"Why're you smiling like that?" 'Kari questions.