Lock Screen | T. Kei

Warnings: Cursing, mention of making out, but nothing happens⚠️

The bell rang indicating it was lunch.

"Hey, Y/n! Do you wanna join us?" A classmate asked.

"I would, but I'm eating lunch with Kei, I'm sorry." You apologized.

"No worries! See ya." She waved, and walked out the classroom with a few others.

Once you gathered your things you walked a few doors down and made it to Tsukishima's class. As usual your boyfriend had his headphones in and on his phone.

He hadn't noticed you once you walked in, so you pulled up a chair next to him, catching a glance at his phone— well more like his lock screen.

Just as you gasped he had taken his headphones off, you had startled him.

"Shit— jesus Y/N, what's wrong? How long have you been standing there? He asked.

"I'm your lock screen!?" You asked as you took a seat.

"No." He grumbled and looked away.

He was obviously lying since you saw heat rising to his face and ears.

"You're lying, you're blushing!" You smiled widely.

"Shut up, no I'm not." He grumbled.

"Aww Kei, you're so sweet, you're my lock screen too." You placed a hand over his closed one.

"I hate you."

"No you don't! Liar." You laughed.

Both of your heads turn at the sudden chair being pulled up.

"What did I just walk into?" Yamaguchi's eyes went from you to his best friend.

"Nothing-"

"Did you know I'm Kei's lock screen?" You interrupted.

Yamaguchi didn't waste a second in answering. "Yeah, I actually did." He chuckled. "You're also-"

"Yamaguchi." Tsukishima warned, not wanting to be embarrassed any further. It was already embarrassing enough.

"No! Tell me, don't listen to him." You cover your boyfriends mouth, and urge his friend to keep going.

"Umm..." Yamaguchi was unsure on what to do. Luckily two more chairs pulled up beside you three.

"What are you two dumbasses doing here?" Tsukishima glared, more to Kageyama than Hinata.

"What do you mean? We literally sit with you guys for lunch everyday." Hinata says.

"And everyday you say that to us." Kageyama deadpanned.

"Enough of that, Yamaguchi, tell me please." You begged.

"No, don't tell her." Tsukishima says.

"Are you two arguing? We can leave-"

"No! Do you guys know anything? Kei has me as his lock acreen and I just found out." You smile.

"Oh? He's had you on there for awhile." Hinata smirks.

"Yeah, he even has a polaroid of you in his wallet." Kageyama added on.

Tsukishima burries his face in his hands, wanting nothing more than to be anywhere but here.

"That's what you didn't wanna tell me? Why?" You asked him.

"Because it's embarrassing." He groaned. "Thanks a lot assholes."

"Hey! I wasn't the one who said anything." Yamaguchi defended himself.

"I'll gladly take the blame if it means I get 'ta see him like that." Kageyama chuckled as he ate his lunch.

"I don't think it's embarrassing, it's cute." You turn to your boyfriend.

"None of you were supposed to find out."

Yamaguchi made eye contact with Hinata from across their seats and motioned towards the door. He quickly took the hint and excused himself to use the bathroom.

Yamaguchi began to drag Kageyama who didn't get the hint. He just squinted his eyes at Yamaguchi.

"Hey! I wasn't done-"

"Yes you are, help me chose a drink from the vending machines, I'll get you something too." Yamaguchi ushers his out the door, Kageyama's protests could be heard on the way out.

"Keiii." You dragged out.

"What." He continued to look at the floor with a prominent blush on his face.

"I think it's cute, and it makes me happy." You hugged him. He pretended he hated this, but in reality he was loving it.

"They're never gonna stop bugging me." Tsukishima sighed. "But if you're happy then I am too."

You kissed his cheek and held onto him a little longer. "I love you."

"I love you too, I guess." He joked.

"You know I was gonna invite you to come over and watch a movie, but-"

"Save it. Wait for me after practice, I'll walk back with you." He clicked his tongue.

"I knew it, you love me." You pulled back and smiled at him.

For a second, before you looked away you saw him visibly smile and soften, looking at you.

"Can you show me the polaroid in-"

"No."

"Please?" You begged again.

"Fine, only because you look cute." He pecked your lips.

"Gross." Kageyama entered the room again.

"What do you want?" Tsukishima asked.

"Kei." You nudged him.

"I forgot my lunch, please wait until I leave to make out and be lovey dovey." He shivered.

Before the two of you could make any kind of protests, he was out the door quicker than the wind.

The warning bell rang which meant lunch time would be over in 5 minutes.

"I'll see you after practice." You say and collect your finished lunch.

"I'll shower here so I'll be quick." He says.

He pulled you back before you could walk away.

"Did you forget something?" He smirked.

You pretend to ponder for a moment, he clearly wasn't amused by your games and stood up with you.

He softly cupped your cheek with one hand and kissed you.

"I'll see you later, brat." He says and cleaned up his desk.

"I love you too." You yelled before you opened the door and walked to your classroom. You really looked forward to this movie night.