Please don't | S. Daichi

Warnings: Mentions of a fight⚠️

This was the third time that your classmate, Hideki, had asked your help for the homework that was assigned for the week. Not that it was a bad thing, but he'd always manage to sneak a flirty remark during your sessions.

You practically dreaded when he asked for your help, though you'd never turn him down because you thought he genuinely needed help.

Daichi had taken note of your uncomfortable position with him, though he didn't want to take action and seem possessive. Every time he saw that you'd be staying a bit later, he'd make eye contact with the boy who smirked at him.

In return Daichi clenched his jaw and began to get ready to leave for practice, but not without telling you he loves you and a quick kiss.

"Hey! Y/N, do you think you could help me with page 4?" Hideki asked and pulled up a seat, knowing you'd say yes to him.

You internally groan and turn to Daichi who saw the situation.

"Come on beautiful, last time I swear." He grinned, making sure to say his remarks extra loud so your boyfriend could hear.

You simply ignored his flirtatious words and began to take out the homework. "I've already told you not to call me that." You mutter.

"What was that, princess?"

That was the last straw for Daichi, he knew this wasn't your fault by any means, but he couldn't stand knowing he'd leave you with a flirty guy with no boundaries.

Finally getting fed up he took charge. "Look buddy, my girlfriend and I have plans. I'd also like for you to refrain calling her any names, she's obviously uncomfortable." He glared at the boy.

"You're not much of a competition." Hideki chuckled

"Excuse me," You began which caught both boy's attention. "I'd like for you to not talk to my boyfriend like that, and stop flirting with me. I don't like you and I've tried making that clear." You finish and grab your things, along with dragging Daichi with you.

"Oh and-" Daichi stopped in his tracks which caused you to turn. "Find someone new to help your dumbass with homework." He smiles and walks out the door with you.

You clung onto his arm as you two walked to the gym, thanking him for getting involved and helping you.

"Can I punch him in the face?" Daichi asks swinging your intertwined hands back and forth

Your eyes widened, "Daichi, no!! You'd get suspended."

He scoffed, "So? I don't want him bothering you anymore."

"It'll be fine, we're getting new seating arrangements tomorrow so I won't be near him." You reasoned, not sure if he was being serious about getting into a fight with some irrelevant person.

He stayed quiet for a moment before replying. "Are you SURE I can't punch him?"

You looked him in the eye, with your mouth slightly agape, "Yes!"

"What if I just break his nose a little?"

"Daichi!!"