Lab partners | T. Satori

Warnings: Swearing⚠️

"Lastly, we have Tendou and Y/N." The teacher concluded pairing everyone up. Since it was Friday it a was a free day, so she decided to let us have a quick fun litter science experiment.

You move to Tendou's table and took a seat. "Great, we're lab partners, what could go wrong."

"Nothing! I promise, don't you trust me baby?" Tendou grins.

You playfully rolled your eyes and listened to the instructions because you knew damn well your boyfriend wasn't gonna listen, he just wanted to make the volcano blow.

He got up to get the materials for the two of you, it was a simple project, a 7 year old could do this easily. All you guys had to do was mix baking soda and water then pour it into the 'volcano', really simple.

But your partner was Tendou, you loved him a lot, just that he could be sorta careless with past experiments. Let's just say that day that the whole room was a mess and even though you had no part in it, you were forced to help clean up.

"I'm back! Let's get this started." He began to rummage through all the stuff and tried to mix the dish soap and baking soda.

"Satori! You don't mix those two." You raised your voice slightly to stop him from making a mess. "This is why I listened to the instructions." you muttered under your breath.

"What do I get to do then." He pouted and slouched in his seat.

"Here mix this." You passed him the 'volcano' and inside was the dish soap, vinegar, water, and red food coloring.

His eyes lit up and he began to mix it. "Can I add more of this?" You turned to see what he was talking about, he began to pour more dish soap inside.

"No! Now we have to make all the other ingredients the same portion." You sigh

"I want it to explode bigger than anyone else's!" He cheered as you evened put the proportions.

"We have to be careful, we're on thin ice with our teacher." You scold.

"I know I know." He waved you off and muttered a 'thanks' and a kiss on the forehead once you gave him the spoon to begin mixing again.

You realized Tendou forgot to get the beaker for the baking soda and water. 'Nothing bad will happen, I'll just be gone for a second', you think to yourself and went to the front of the room.

On your way back to your table your friend called you over, you hesitated for a second then went over to her table.

Tendou took this as a perfect opportunity to add more ingredients to the almost full volcano. Once he saw you returning to your seat he quickly mixed, making sure to make it look like he hadn't added anything else.

You saw the bright smile your boyfriend had on his face. But you brushed it off, thinking he was just being sweet. Around the room everyone began to add the mixtures together and small eruptions happened, making a small mess that'd be easy to clean up.

"Can I add it in?!" Tendou jumped from his chair eager to see it blow up.

"Sure baby." You smiled and handed him the beaker. He placed another kiss on your forehead and then quickly emptied the beaker.

Your smile slowly dropped as you saw the huge mess it had made, it was obvious to everyone in the room that you two added more than needed.

It kept on coming out, you even put your hands on top of it to stop from spilling out. It failed since it was now going on the ground, the sound of liquids splashing on the ground made your teacher turn to the noise.

She saw the mess that kept on going, and a huge smile plastered on Tendou's face. "Look babe, ours was the biggest!" He cheered.

"Not now Satori, our teachers gonna kill us!" You say and pulled your hands away from the explosion, your hands stained a bright red.

Your teacher came out with a towel and placed it on the ground in hopes to keep it from staining. "Go get another towel!" She instructs to someone else in the classroom.

Eventually it was mostly cleaned up, the ground thankfully wasn't stained, now the two of you had to face the consequences.

She went to put the used towels in the office so they could wash them.

"Did you add more when I was gone?! I left for five seconds." You huffed. "Now we're gonna get in huge trouble." You groaned finishing up your lecturing.

"It'll be fine, it wasn't that big of a mess." He stifled his laughter.

"Just laugh, I know you want to." You say, his laughter brought a smile to your face, soon you were now stifling your laughter.

"You know I love you." He grins and pulled you in for a hug.

You sighed, "I love you too".

The gods must've been on your side because as soon as your teacher came back she gave the two of you a warning, the next time she'd send you two to the office for making such a big mess.