Stubborn | M. Atsumu

Warnings: Cursing, being sick (cold symptoms)⚠️

Yesterday it was raining and Atsumu thought that it'd be nice to dance in the rain, you'll admit it was fun and romantic, but in the back of your mind a worry was nagging you.

You woke up the next morning for school and felt fine, nothing was wrong so far.

It was drizzling when you were walking to school, thankfully you came prepared with an umbrella.

Once you saw the school come into view, you put your umbrella away, not minding if you got a little wet.

"Guess who!" Someone covered your eyes.

"'Tsumu, I know it's you." You giggle and remove his hands. He presses a kiss to your temple and walked hand in hand with you.

He actually wasn't talking much which was surprising. You carried the conversation while he repeatedly cleared his throat before answering.

You walked to his classroom to drop him off before going to yours farther down the hallway.

"Where's my goodmornin' kiss?" Atsumu says.

You rolled your eyes and gave him a peck. "Happy?"

"Yes I am." He smiled. He sneezed right after he sniffled for the millionth time.

"Atsumu."

"..yes?"

"Are you sick?" You took in his whole appearance, his bags were a bit more prominent, he continued to clear his throat, and he was now sniffling a whole lot.

"No." He stubbornly says and turns his head like a child.

"Yes you are! Don't lie." You weren't very amused.

"I told 'ya dancin' in the rain would get 'ya sick." Osamu says as he drops some medication on the table. "'Ya also forgot 'ta take these."

"I knew you were sick, you weren't talking at all this morning." You huff and opened your bag for a water bottle, handing it to him. "Take these."

"'M surprised 'ya aren't sick, Y/n." Osamu says.

"Don't jinx me." You gulped. "And you just kissed me! Now I'll get sick."

"I told 'ya, 'm not sick!" On cue he sneezed. "A just have allergies."

"No 'ya don't." Osamu snorted. "Welp I wish 'ya luck." He patted your shoulder and left for class.

"'M invincible! I can never get sick." Atsumu says.

"If you don't wanna accept it it's fine, I don't want you overworking yourself okay? Text me if you need anything." You ruffle his hair and begin to head out.

"Wait!" Atsumu yells. "'Ya forgot 'ma kiss."

"Absolutely not. You'll get me sick." You say. "For now you get these." You kissed his temple.

"At least give me one on 'ma cheek." He grumbles as you leave.

You thankfully made it just in time before the bell rang, you left your phone underneath your thigh in case Atsumu texted.

Though you figured he'd still be too stubborn to admit it.

Class went on as normal, but what wasn't normal as the amount of sniffling you were doing by the time lunch was creeping up.

You still felt completely fine, so you told yourself it was all in your head.

Once lunch came around you went to the cafeteria before you met up with the others so you could get a warm coffee for Atsumu.