Playful | H. Sachiro

Warnings: Cursing, college!au, mentions of male parts, a suggestive joke, 18+⚠️

"Sachi, stop being an ass." You laugh and move from your spot on the couch to sit father away from him.

"Why? What am I doing?" He acted cluelessly.

"You know what." You rolled your eyes.

You both held eye contact for a little, he wasn't looking away from you, his stupidly attractive smile kept you going.

Finally you broke away and turned your attention to your phone.

"I win." He declared.

You looked at him confusingly. "What?" You asked, needing more information on what you lost at.

"We were having a staring contest."

"No we weren't! You kept looking at me so I did too." You say.

"You blinked and looked away, so I win." He smiles.

"You are so annoying, Sachiro." You chuckle and look at your phone again.

"That's not my name." He fake pouted, giving you puppy dog eyes.

You just ignored him, the tiktoks you were watching were far more entertaining than whatever games your boyfriend wanted to play.

"Hello?" He says.

"What do you want!" You laugh in between words.

"What's my name?"

"Sachiro?" You say.

"No, say it." He declares.

"I don't know what you want me to say." You pretend not to know, knowing full well that he meant the pet name you gave him.

He wasn't very amused, seeing that you definitely knew what he was talking about.

So he snatched your phone away from you.

"Hey!-"

"Say it!" He laughs.

"No!" You retort.

"Why not?" He groans. "You always say it, you never say my actual name." He acted petty and looked away from you.

You stayed quite, holding your laughter in.

"I don't need my phone anyways." You act unbothered and go up and grab the tv remote.

You put on the show you've been binging this week and continued ignoring Hirugami.

He mentally sighs, the phone bit didn't work. He didn't really know what to do from here, normally you'd give in by now.

That was before you had discovered that show.

He pondered for a minute, wondering if he should bother you harmlessly, but at the same time he didn't want to actually annoy you and make you upset.

So he poked you.

He knew you'd be ignoring him, so he poked you again, this time being your side that was ticklish.

You yelped and moved from your current position for a few seconds, at least this time you spared him a glance.

He knew if he continued doing this you'd eventually give in.

After a minute or two of his constant poking and whining, you broke.

"What is it, Sachi?" You look over at him.

He knitted his brows, "That's not the name I wanted."

"Be grateful I'm- Sachiro! Stop!" You laughed uncontrollably. He was now tickling you.