Sprain | H. Sachiro

Warnings: Injury, cursing⚠️

'Could this day get any worse?' Sachiro thought to himself, he messed up on a project and had to completely restart once he was almost finished, then someone spilled their lunch on him, and now he just sprained his ankle before a game.

"Wow, terrible timing." Fukuro, his brother chuckled to lighten the mood.

Sachiro kept a calm face on the outside, but on the inside he was really upset.

His patience was running thin already and he wanted to take out his frustrations while playing today, obviously the world had different plans.

"I can still play, it's just a sprain, coach." Sachiro ignored his brother.

The coach shook his head. "It's better to rest. We don't want you hurt during nationals. Plus this game is just a practice one." He put a hand on Sachiro's shoulder.

"He's right. Use this time to rest, you may be able to trick everyone else, but I can see you're tired." His brother adds. "Is it alright if I take him home?"

His coach nods, "See 'ya Monday, son. Rest up."

Sachiro rolled his eyes, now he didn't even get to watch his teammates? This is ridiculous.

A prominent frown was visible on his face now, as he glared at the gym floors.

You hadn't even walked through the gym doors and you could feel your boyfriends sour mood. Your eyes immediately landed on him.

"You gonna keep glaring at the floor?" You run your hands through his impossibly soft hair.

He drops his frown and looks up at you. "Hey." He smiles, trying to stand up, but he immediately forgets he's injured and contorts his face in discomfort, sitting back down.

"Woah, woah. Don't stand, Sachiro, you'll make it worse." You place your hands on his shoulders.

He wraps his arms around your waist, his face in your stomach. "Hi." He mumbles.

"Hi." You laugh. "Ready to go?"

"You're coming with?" He let's go and his pupils dilate looking at you.

"Of course I am, who else is gonna take care of you."

"You're not staying back at home?" He turns to his brother.

"I am. I just don't want to take care of you." Fukuro smiles back at him. Sachiro glares slightly and turns his attention back towards you.

"Let's go." You help him up, Fukuro was doing much more of the work than you were, considering your boyfriend was huge.

Now he was on bed rest for the weekend.

"We had that date planned at the new pho place." Sachiro mentions as he's now laid down in bed.

"It's ok, I heard it's supposed to be really busy tomorrow." You shrug.

"We can still go-"

"Babe, no." You laugh. "It's ok, really, I don't mind staying in, we have the rest of our lives to do stuff together."

"Are you implying that we'll be together forever?" He smirks.

"Oh shut up." You look away in embarrassment.

He leans over to grab ahold of you, bringing you to his side, kissing the side of your head.

"I'd never let you leave either way." He hugs you tight.

"Are you implying we'll be together forever, Sachiro?" You tease back at him.

"Yes. I am, and what about it?" You couldn't see, but his face had a pink hue to it.

"Nothing. I have no objections." You stared up at him, heart eyed and stomach fluttering.

A sudden knock at the door pulled both of your attentions.

"Y/n, dinner is downstairs for the both of you." Fukuro says, catching the two of you in an intimate moment.

"I'll be back." You kiss his cheek and Fukuro moves out of the doorway so you could pass by.

Once he knows you're out of earshot, he begins to tease his little brother.

"Aww, is little Sachiro in love?"

Sachiro smiles widely, although he tried his hardest to stop it. "I am."

"Cannot wait to tell Shoko how you're a hypocrite." He leans his large frame in the doorway.

"I don't care. How 'bout you get a girlfriend, or better yet even talk to a girl." He knew just how to push his brothers buttons.

Fukuro clicked his tongue. "Whatever. No funny business while I'm here. That's directed all towards you." With that he leaves.

A minute later you're up the stairs with two bowls in hand.

"Fukuro ordered pho!" You smiled. "Now we can have our date here."

As much as Fukuro teased Sachiro, he sure did care, going as far as buying pho for the two of you to have your planned "date".

"And it's my turn to pick the movie, this day is getting better." He says, leaning up to grab the bowls from you, setting them on his nightstand.

You set up the tray so you could eat in bed while watching a movie.

"Do you want to shower first? The foods a bit hot." You say.

He nods his head and you help him out of bed, he hopped on one foot making his way to the shower.

Luckily, his shower had a seat in it so he didn't have to stand the entire time.

You plopped back on his bed, his door was cracked open, a rule set by his parents during the day, his dog barged in the door. Fukuro must've let him in for bed.

"Oh hi!" You greet. His dog was wagging his tale, smiling up at you as you pet him. You moved aside to let his dog on the bed, he immediately snuggled to your side. "Sachiro's going to be jealous if you don't move." You chuckle.

He didn't seem to understand since he moved even closer to you, going as far as resting his head on your stomach.

The bathroom door opened and revealed Sachiro in shorts only. He never slept with a shirt on.

He clicked his tongue. "You gonna keep cuddling my dog or are you gonna help me." He glared at his dog, he didn't seem to mind as he kept wagging his tale.

"I'm coming my poor hurt baby." You pouted and helped him get to his bed.

He called his dog to move off the bed, he obeyed instantly, preferring the floor better since he got hot easily.

"Did you think of a movie?" You ask as you got situated in his bed next to him.

"Actually I kinda wanna watch this show, we keep putting it off." He says and puts it on.

It was silent besides the silverware clinking every now and then, the show was pretty intriguing.

After you both finished, him eating part of yours even though they were the same, you snuggled up next to him.

He played with your hair every now and then, the show got a little boring so he switched to YouTube and you both watched random videos.

"Thank you for taking care of me, babe." He kissed your forehead.

"No problem, it's nice seeing you relax." You turned your head to look at him. He pressed a chaste kiss on your lips as soon as you turned.

"I love you." He says, practically all heart eyed.

"I love you too." Another kiss.

"I think my ankles numb now." He says seriously. You look down, completely forgetting you put ice on it earlier.

"Shit! I forgot."

He laughs, he wouldn't have it any other way with how the day ended, sure it did start out rough, but anything with you makes it easier to deal with.

He's definitely not letting you go.