Lego sets | M. Osamu

Warnings: cursing⚠️

"Here just, lemme—" Osamu makes a move to snatch the barely built Lego set from your hands. You quickly move away, frowning.

"You didn't even let me try! Hands off." The Lego set now out of reach of the male. He raises a brow then lifts his hands up in defeat.

"Fine." He turns and pouts, crossing his arms for dramatic effect. "'S not like 'ya can figure it out." He mumbles, you catch him and glared at him, rolling your eyes, moving completely out of his eyesight, back turned to him so he couldn't judge you.

He was getting antsy and wanted to see your progress, but didn't want to admit you could do it without his help. "Lemme see." He demands, "At least let me see if 'yer doin' it right."

You turn your head, "No."

His face became flat. "'Yer so annoyin', I won't touch anything." He promises.

You squint your eyes at him, then eventually let him see what you were doing, trusting that he wouldn't pull anything. You were really struggling, the pieces were small and following the pictures wasn't working out so well.

He was unusually quiet. Very quiet actually, this creeped you out because neither of the twins were really known for being quiet, sure Osamu was more chill, but he was still talkative around you, his best friend.

You soon became focused after a few side eyes to Osamu, making sure he didn't have any motives, you relaxed and ended up starting your section of the legos, that is until he leaned his chin on your shoulder.

Your body tensed and felt hot with the sudden touch, you could smell his faded cologne on him. He was so close to you, then he pulled away and snatched the Lego set from your hands. "Hey!"

"'S my turn." Osamu turns away from you on his bed, grabbing the manual as well.

"Osamu, that's not fair." You crossed your arms.

"Who 'ya callin' Osamu?" He looks offended.

"You lost name privileges because you're unfair." You go to grab the toy set back, but he was too quick for you.

"My set either way, I bought it." He stuck his tongue out.

"Very mature, 'Samu." You scoot away from him and pout, watching as he built the set without you. "I was the one who brought it up." You continued, "And it was still my turn."

"'Ya only had one more thing 'ta do 's fine." He says as he turned away from you. "And don't even think 'bout lookin' over 'ma shoulder, I'll push 'ya off the bed." He threatens, not turning his head anymore.

He felt stupid for resting his head on your shoulder, 'I'm being too obvious'. He thinks. Time to push all of his feelings for you deep deep down, scared of ruining your friendship. He's lucky his brother hasn't ratted him out yet.

"I want to watch." You deadpan, Osamu's heart was still racing rapidly, face abnormally hot, he's positive it's noticeable. "'Samu, lemme see." You go to look over his shoulder, he jumps off the bed and moves to his desk, still facing away from you. "You're boring." You huff and take your phone out, "At least let me know when it's my turn."

You lay on his bed, facing away from him, it was pointless, he was super stubborn. There was no way you were getting a peak, you're not even sure if he'll let you do your part.

Osamu feels bad now. He set the legos down, looking at your back, a visible pout plastered on his face.

You felt his eyes on your back, chills ran down your spine. You set your phone down and turn to face him, greeted with a sad Osamu. "Why're you the one pouting?" You smile.